RESULTS | PHOTO GALLERY
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio State track and field team wrapped up the 2022 season on Saturday at the NCAA Championships. The Buckeyes finished 12th as a team with 19 points, just two points out of the top-10.
FIELD FINALS RESULTS
- Jaimie Robinson finished 12th in the triple jump (13.14m), improving her mark in each of her three jumps.
TRACK FINALS RESULTS
- Anavia Battle finished third in the 200m with a time of 22.33, her second-fastest wind-legal time of the season. This added six points to the team total.
- The Buckeyes’ 4x100m relay squad (Battle, Yanique Dayle, Nya Bussey, Leah Bertrand) finished sixth overall (43.52) to earn three points towards the team total.
- Alexus Pyles finished second in the long jump with a wind-legal personal-best of 6.18m, achieved on both her second and third attempt. After five events, Pyles was fourth in the field with 4,417 points.
- Pyles finished 20th in the javelin with a best throw of 28.26m. She was seventh overall in the competition with just the 800m remaining.
- Pyles finished 22nd in the 800m (2:35.11).
- Pyles concluded the heptathlon in 13th overall with a total of 5,491 points, including four personal-bests and four top-eight finishes.
- First Team: Adelaide Aquilla (shot put), 4x100m relay (Yanique Dayle, Anavia Battle, Nya Bussey, Leah Bertrand), Anavia Battle (200m)
- Second Team: Alexus Pyles (100m hurdles), Nya Bussey (100m), 4x400m relay (Jaydan Wood, Alyssa Marsh, Bryannia Murphy, Yanique Dayle), Jaimie Robinson (triple jump), Alexus Pyles (heptathlon)
- Honorable Mention: Yanique Dayle (100m), Anavia Battle (100m), Chanler Robinson (400m hurdles)