No. 18/24 Ohio State at Syrcause
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Venue: Carrier Dome (Syracuse, N.Y.)
Game: at Syracuse (8 p.m.) | Live Stats | ACCN
Rosters: Ohio State | Syracuse
Game Notes: Ohio State
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio State women’s basketball team (5-0) has its first road game of the season on Wednesday night at 8 p.m. as the Buckeyes travel to Syracuse (3-4) for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. The game will be broadcast live on the ACC Network and AM 1460.
Tickets for the 2021-22 season in Value City Arena in the Schottenstein Center are now available. Fans can purchase mini plans, single-game tickets and group tickets. All group tickets must be bought in advance by calling 1-800-GO-BUCKS and then selecting option two. Fans with ticketing questions should call the Ohio State Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BUCKS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ohio State was selected 18th in the AP Poll released on Monday.
- Junior guard Jacy Sheldon was named to the Big Ten Weekly Honor Roll on Monday, following her play against Bellarmine and Cincinnati.
- Ohio State is coming off of an 86-50 win against Cincinnati on Saturday evening inside the Covelli Center in which the Buckeyes shot a season-best 58.0 percent from the floor and went 9-of-18 from three-point range.
- Rebeka Mikulášiková led all scorers by tying her career-high 19 points, while Jacy Sheldon (17), Taylor Mikesell (15) and Kateri Poole (12, tied season high) all reached double figures.
- Syracuse holds a 3-4 overall record and is 0-1 in the ACC so far this season. The Orange are coming off of a 79-57 win on Sunday at home against Colgate.
- Chrislyn Carr leads a trio of Syracuse players averaging double figures with 14.0 points per game, while Christianna Carr (13.0) and Teisha Hyman (11.6) also average double figures.
- Ohio State leads 10-1 in the all-time series against Syracuse, though they’ve met just one time previously during Coach McGuff’s tenure.
- The Buckeyes are 3-1 when facing the Orange in New York.
- The teams most recently met in 2016 when OSU earned the 77-72 victory.