DEADLINE TO ORDER FOR 2023 INSTALLATION IS JUNE 18, 2023.
For over a century, fans, alumni and students from across the world have flocked to Ohio Stadium. Completed in 1922, “The Horseshoe” is a historic national landmark that holds countless unforgettable memories and a rich tradition unlike any other. More than 36 million fans have streamed through the stadium’s portals to watch Ohio State legends like Jesse Owens and Archie Griffin. We now invite you to be a part of this historic legacy with your very own personalized brick for yourself or honoring a loved one.
Ohio State Athletics boasts the largest and most comprehensive athletics department in the Nation. Upholding this tradition of excellence is only possible because of the people who support us. All gifts to the Ohio Stadium Brick Program help create a better future for our 1000+ student-athletes, who work tirelessly to achieve excellence in competition, in the classroom and in life.
In recognition of your gift, a customizable engraved brick will become a permanent part of the Ohio Stadium exterior landscape. Bricks will be located in East Stadium Plaza, South Stadium Plaza and walkways around The Horseshoe. You may personalize your brick with a name, a special date, a quote, or the name of your company or club.
An Ohio Stadium brick makes a fitting gift for any Buckeye enthusiast or memorial for a loved one.
Show your friends you have become part of the legend that is Ohio Stadium, and know your brick symbolizes your enduring support of athletics at Ohio State.
|Paver Size||Gift Credit||Replica Cost||Placement Location|
|4"x8" Standard||$300 Gift||$100||South Stadium Plaza|
|8"x8" Large||$600 Gift||$100||East Stadium Plaza
East, West, and North walkways
1. You may submit your order in one of two ways:
Click here to order your brick online
Print out, complete the order form and mail with your payment to:
Ohio Stadium Brick Program
Fawcett Center 8th Floor
2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Here is the printable order form which you can fill out and mail to The Ohio State University Department of Athletics following the above instructions. (Note: Page will open in a new browser window)
2. You will receive an e-mail of confirmation.
3. All text will be standard size, font, and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used.
4. Messages will be centered automatically in uppercase letters.
5. A maximum of 17 characters are permitted per line. 4×8 pavers may hold a maximum of three (3) lines and 8×8 pavers a maximum of six (6) lines.
6. The Ohio State University Department of Athletics reserves the right to approve all text prior to production.
If you have any additional questions regarding The Ohio Stadium Brick Program, please call 614-292-1598 or email us your question.
1. How long will it take to receive my replica brick?
You will receive your replica brick 6-8 weeks after our office submits the order to the brick company (not including any unforeseen shipping delays).
2. Will I receive any type of confirmation after I place my order?
After we receive your order, you will be e-mailed a proof letter*. You will then have 10 days to make any changes to your brick inscription.
*If you do not receive a proof e-mail within one week of placing an order, please contact us as soon as possible by calling 614-292-1598 or emailing us.
3. When will my brick be installed at Ohio Stadium?
All bricks are installed at Ohio Stadium during our annual installation period, which occurs each year in August. The next installation will be August, 2023.
4. How will I know where my brick is located at Ohio Stadium?
Once your brick is installed at Ohio Stadium, you will receive a locator map which will designate a general area of where your brick was installed.