It’s an historic national landmark that signifies excellence. For more that 75 years, seasoned fans, nostalgic alumni, and bright-eyed freshman have cheered together in “The Horseshoe.” Witness some of the most glorious moments in college football, millions hold unforgettable memories that define the stadium and its rich tradition.
Buckeyes supporter have laid the framework for the tradition of excellence in Ohio State athletics. Now you have the opportunity to be part of this tradition and help ensure its legendary future.
In recognition of a gift, the university will engrave your message on a brick, which will become a permanent part of the Ohio Stadium exterior landscape. Bricks will be located in East Stadium Plaza, South Stadium Plaza and walkways around the stadium. You may personalize your brick with a name, a special date, a quote, or the name of your company or club.
An Ohio Stadium brick makes a fitting gift for any Buckeye enthusiast or memorial for a loved one.
Show your friends you have become part of the legend that is Ohio Stadium, and know your brick symbolizes your enduring support of athletics at Ohio State.
The 2021 installation ordering deadline is May 10, 2021.
|Paver Size||Gift Credit||Replica Cost||Placement Location||Installation Map|
|4"x8" Standard||$300 Gift||$100||South Stadium Plaza||South Plaza 1-16|
|8"x8" Large||$600 Gift||$100||East Stadium Plaza|
East, West, and North walkways
East Walkway 10-14
East Walkway 16-20
East Walkway 22-26
West Walkway 7-11
West Walkway 13-17
West Walkway 25
North Walkway 8
1. You may submit your order in one of two ways:
Ohio Stadium Brick Program
The Ohio State University Department of Athletics
Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Here is the printable order form which you can fill out and mail to The Ohio State University Department of Athletics following the above instructions. (Note: Page will open in a new browser window)
2. You will receive a letter of confirmation.
3. All text will be standard size, font, and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used.
4. Messages will be centered automatically in uppercase letters.
5. A maxium 15 character are permitted per line. 4×8 pavers may hold a maxium of 3 lines. All other pavers may hold a maxium of 6 lines.
6. The Ohio State University Department of Athletics reserves the right to approve all text prior to production.
If you have any additional questions regarding The Ohio Stadium Brick Program or if you would like to request a brochure, please feel free to call 614-292-9908. E-mail us your question.
1. How long will it take to receive my replica brick?
You will receive your replica brick 6-8 weeks after your order is placed.
2. Will I receive any type of confirmation after I place my order?
After we receive your order, you will be mailed a proof letter. You will then have 10 days to make any changes to your brick inscription.
* If you do not receive a proof letter within one week of placing an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
3. When will my brick be installed at Ohio Stadium?
All bricks are installed at Ohio Stadium during our annual installation, which occurs each August.
4. How will I know where my brick is located at Ohio Stadium?
Once your brick is installed at Ohio Stadium you will receive a locator map, which will designate your brick location.