Cookeville, Tn. – The Ohio State Men’s cross country team participated in their second meet of the 2018 season at the Golden Eagle Invitational hosted by Tennessee Tech in Cookeville, Tn. Ohio State took first place over the hosts, as well as Western Kentucky and Lane University.
QUOTING COACH ROBINSON
“The men ran really well today. They ran together as a pack and really put in a great effort. I’m proud of the way they ran together.”
HOW IT HAPPENED – MEN’S TEAM
• Ohio State finished with a combined 1:43:43.40, edging second-place Tennessee Tech by just over 36 seconds.
• Senior Luke Landis led the Buckeyes with a second-place finish, clocking in at 20:24.70.
• Just behind Landis was Alex Lomong, who finished third with a time of 20:28.10.
• Juniors Paul Bete (20:36.80) and Aaron Wood (20:42.60) crossed the line in fifth and sixth place respectively.
• Freshman Eric Halford rounds out the top 10, finishing with 21:31.20.
The Buckeyes travel to Nashville, Tennessee for the Commodore Classic hosted by Vanderbilt University.