COLUMBUS, Ohio – The No. 5 Ohio State women’s swimming and diving team opens its home schedule this week, hosting Akron for a dual meet at McCorkle Aquatic Pavilion at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.
- Fans can find paid parking in either the Tuttle Garage or the Neil Ave Garage. Parking in the Neil Garage opens after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- 200 medley relay
- 1000 free
- 200 free
- 100 back relay
- 100 breast relay
- 200 fly
- 50 free relay
- Diving & Break
- 100 free relay
- 200 back
- 200 breast
- 500 free
- 100 fly relay
- Diving & Break
- 200 IM
- 200 free relay
- The Buckeyes opened the season with a dominant 231.4-121.5 victory over No. 24 Virginia Tech last weekend.
- Amy Fulmer, who earned Big Ten Co-Swimmer of the Week honors, tied for first place in the 100 free with an NCAA B cut time of 49.21. She also won the 200 free with a time of 1:47.55.
- In her debut with the Buckeyes, Felicia Pasadyn won the 200 IM with a time of 2:00.55 and the 400 IM with an NCAA B standard time of 4:17.10. She placed second in the 200 back with an NCAA B cut time of 1:57.04 and second in the 100 back with a time of 55.19.
- Maya Geringer placed first in the 500 free, finishing the event in 4:54.65, and first in the 1000 free with a time of 10:08.54.
- Josephine Panitz turned in an NCAA B cut time of 1:00.48 in the 100 breast and won the event. She also won the 200 breast with a time of 2:14.98.
- Aislinn Walsh placed first in the 200 fly with a time of 2:00.89.
- Tristan Harrison earned a win in the 100 fly, swimming the event in 54.54.
- The Buckeyes also picked up wins in the 200 free relay (1:30.09), the 400 medley relay (3:38.82) and the 200 medley relay (1:39.21).
- Mackenzie Crawford placed second in the 1-meter dive with a score of 294.45 and third in the 3-meter dive with an overall score of 286.28. Both are NCAA Zones qualifying scores.
- The Zips opened the season with a victory in the Akron Zips Classic. The other teams competing on the women’s side were Denison, Xavier, Bowling Green and Youngstown State.
- Akron most recently defeated Buffalo in a dual meet, 165-134, on Oct. 28.
- The Buckeye men and women host Denison for a dual meet on Friday, Nov. 11 at 5:00 p.m.