– Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
– Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
– Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
– Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at St. John Arena starting 1 hour prior to the game.
– Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
– If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first match, we will create duplicates only for the first match on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second match, duplicates will be created for the remaining matches in the season ticket package.
– Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.