– Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
– Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
– Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
– Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at St. John Arena starting 1 hour prior to the game.
– Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
– Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.