Enjoy the excitement of Ohio State Women's Basketball at Value City Arena inside the Jerome Schottenstein Center!
Learn more by clicking the button below or by calling the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office in the Schottenstein Center at 1-800-GOBUCKS.Buy Now
On-sale date for 2022-23 single game tickets is TBD
Subject to availability, single game tickets may be purchased online atwww.ticketmaster.com, on the Ticketmaster app for iOS or Android, or in person at the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office in the Schottenstein Center. Prices will vary based on opponent and seating location. Children under the age of 2 are admitted free if seated on a parent/guardian lap.
• $11* – Non-conference for Adults / $8 for Youth and Senior
• $15* – Conference for Adults / $10 for Youth and Senior
• Ohio State Students are free with a valid BUCK ID
*applicable fees apply
Ohio State University Athletic Ticket Office Hours
• Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET
Women’s Basketball Box Office Hours
• 90 minutes before tip-off – the end of halftime
Tickets subject to availability. Service fees may apply. All seats are reserved seating.
A member of the Athletic Ticket Sales Staff would be more than happy to speak with you in further detail about all of the benefits available by purchasing Season Tickets or answer any additional questions you may have. Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an account executive.
2022-23 Ohio State Women’s Basketball season tickets can be purchased now. A member of the Athletic Ticket Sales Staff would be more than happy to speak with you in further detail about all of the benefits available by purchasing Season Tickets or answer any additional questions you may have. Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email email@example.com to speak with an account executive.
Mix and match the games that fit best, with plan prices that vary based on the games you select. Service fees may apply. Buckeye fans can design a unique 4-game or 8-game package. Good seats are going quickly; Click HERE to purchase the 2022-23 Ohio State Women’s Basketball Mini Plan or contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an Account Executive and tailor fit a package for you today!
Mini Plan ticket onsale date is TBD
Groups consisting of 10 or more people are eligible for group discounts and are available to all Ohio State Women’s Basketball home games! Ticket minimums may apply for certain group experiences.
To order group tickets or ask questions, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 4) or email email@example.com to speak with an account executive.
For more information on bringing your group out to an Ohio State women’s basketball game, click here
Ohio State will employ mobile-only ticketing beginning with the 2020 season, enabling contactless entry into the athletics venues. Offering greater convenience and safety, fans can access their ticket online, transfer to family and friends, utilize Buckeyes TicketExchange, or donate tickets to charity. Options for fans without smart phones will be announced at a later date.
For more information on how to manage your mobile tickets, please click here.
If you rely on assistive technology like Voice Over or Talkback for access to your mobile device, you will encounter difficulty using mobile ticketing. To request an accessible alternative please complete the Disability Needs Form.
Guests who require traditional printed tickets due to use of assistive technology or who do not have access to a smart phone may pick up tickets at the Athletics Ticket Office located in the Northeast Corner of the Schottenstein Center beginning 48 hours prior to the event or at the facility where the event takes place on event day. Will Call will be made available at the facility where the event takes place beginning 90 minutes hours prior to the start of the event (except for home football games). Will Call will be available at Gate 5 at Ohio Stadium beginning 4 hours prior to the start of each home football game.
Tickets must be picked up by the original ticket holder unless a will call name change request is made by the original account holder via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one alternate pick up name is allowed. The Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office will not release tickets if the photo on the ID does not appear to match the individual retrieving the tickets. OSU Student ticket holders may not change the pickup name on any student ticket order. Detailed instructions and screenshots on how to access mobile tickets may be found in the Digital Ticketing Guide.
Ohio State University adheres to the Big Ten Conference policy of requiring that all guests, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket for entrance into football, men’s basketball, and men’s ice hockey games.
Fans wishing to bring small children (under the age of 2) to any of these events may purchase a lap ticket at a discounted rate for their infant. This ticket will allow the infant to enter the venue but that child must sit on their parent/guardian’s lap. If a seat must be occupied by the child and/or a carrier, then a regular ticket must be purchased.
The Ticket Office will be open 90 minutes before game time for will call and ticket sales. The doors to the main concourse will open 90 minutes before tip-off.
Free public parking can be found at Bill Davis Stadium and the Buckeye Lots. Disabled parking is available for those with state-issued handicap placards and is located adjacent to the Schottenstein Center and at Bill Davis Stadium. Overflow disabled parking is available at the Buckeye Lots off of Ackerman Road. For games that attract a larger crowd, Quick Schott Shuttle will run from the Buckeye Lots to the Schottenstein Center beginning approximately 2 hours prior to tip-off. Click here to view a Women’s Basketball Parking Map.
In the 100 (entry) level of the arena, permanent seating begins at row L on the sides. Permanent seating begins at row M on the ends/corners. Seats in the lower rows are temporary padded folding chairs. Please click here for a Women’s Basketball Seating Map.
When seated in a section, seat 1 is always on the right.
The home bench is located in front of section 104-105 and the visiting bench is in front of 106-107.
All tickets purchased through the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Ohio State Department of Athletics cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the stadium/arena. Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent. The Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, and the Ohio State Buckeyes Ticket Exchange are the only authorized sources for tickets to Ohio State events. Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, EBay, and ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased could be counterfeit or that the barcodes have been otherwise invalidated. Guests with invalid tickets will be denied entry to the venue and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
Will Call is located in the Southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center and is open M-F 8am-5pm and starting 90 minutes before tip-off on home game days for:
Will Call located in the Northwest corner (auxillary gym hallway) of the Schottenstein Center is open 90 minutes prior to tip-off until halftime for:
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU’s reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU’s programs or its student-athletes.
Season ticket holders and single game purchasers should request accessible seating by indicating your specific seating needs when submitting your ticket application online. Be sure to indicate whether you need seats that do not require climbing many steps or if you require wheelchair accessible seating. If you are in possession of tickets that are not accessible, please bring them to the Guest Services at the Schottenstein Center starting 90 minutes prior to tip-off on game day. Guest Services is located outside of section 122 on the main concourse at the Schottenstein Center. All seating is limited; accessible seating is made available on a first come first serve basis and we cannot guarantee accessible seating will be available for individuals needing to exchange tickets on game day.
Wheelchair accessible rows are as follows:
100 level (entry level)-Row S in sections 101, 105-106, 111, 117-121, 124-131, & 134
300 level (terrace level) — Row B in 304, 307, 314, 321, 324, & 331
Note: There are no wheelchair accessible seats in the 200 (Huntington Club) level of the arena.
Season ticket holders can fill out a Disability Needs form for accessible seating. The form can be found by clicking here.
Ohio State students can attend any regular season home Women’s Basketball game in the Schottenstein Center for free by showing their valid Buck ID at the Southwest Rotunda as they enter the game. Student seating in section 114 is general admission, first come first served. If this section fills, students will be directed to an alternate seating area. Dependant BUCK ID’s are not valid for admittance to Women’s Basketball games. Students participating in the Preferred Pathway Program through CSCC are also admitted free of charge with a valid ID.
Athletic tickets usually go on sale a few weeks prior to the first game of the season based on availability. Certain games, however, may be sold out through season ticket holder sales. Those who are interested may continue to check our website or www.ticketmaster.com closer to game day for any possible public ticket releases.
– Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
– Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
– Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
– Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Women’s basketball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center.
– Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
– If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
– Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
– Tickets can easily be managed online by logging into your Ohio State Buckeyes Account and adding your tickets to your smart phone or transferring them to someone else. This process will generate new tickets and barcodes for you much like the duplication process that would take place in our office, but will also save you from having to come to our office in person to pick them up as you will be able to manage them directly from your smartphone. To transfer your tickets to someone else, log into your account, click on “Manage Tickets”, select the seats for the game you would like to forward, and select the “Transfer” option. Follow the on-screen prompts to guide you through the rest of the process and check out our Digital Ticketing Guide for more details. If you have problems with the forwarding process, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-GOBUCKS and a representative will assist you.
The away game allotments that we receive are usually minimal. We do not typically have an away game sale for the general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
WNBA scouts may request a ticket for any regular season home game by emailing the Athletic Ticket Office to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, team affiliation and game requested. All requests will be replied to confirming ticket availability within 24 hours of submission.
Tickets will be available for pickup starting one hour prior to the start of the game through the end of halftime at the pass table in the Northwest Rotunda of the Jerome Schottenstein Center.
The one stop for all official Buckeye gear.Shop Now