– Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
– Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
– Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
– Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Baseball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at Bill Davis Stadium starting 90 minutes prior to the game.
– Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
– Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.