Mar. 8, 2020
2019-20 Stats | 2019-20 Schedule | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio State will make its first appearance at the Challenge at Concession this week, taking part in the tournament down in Bradenton, Fla. at the renowned Concession Golf Club.
|Dates:||Mar. 9-10, 2020
|Host:||Ohio State and USF
|Course:||The Concession Golf Club
|Format:||Play 5, count 4
|Tee Times:||Monday/Tuesday – 9AM ET Shotgun
|Weather:||Partly Cloudy, 79°
|Teams:||Ohio State, Central Arkansas, Cincinnati, Cleveland State, Dayton, Florida Gulf Coast, High Point, Lamar, Michigan State, Ohio, South Florida
|1. Felix Kvarnstrom
2. Patrick Schmucking
3. Grant Engle
4. Laken Hinton
5. Kevin Stone
Ind. Jackson Chandler
Ind. Jack Mancinotti
Ind. Justin Wick
OHIO STATE AT THE CHALLENGE AT CONCESSION
- The Buckeyes are playing in The Challenge at Concession for the first time.
- However, from 2012-14 the Big Ten Match Play was contested at The Concession Golf Club where Ohio State competed and has success.
- The Concession Golf Club is regarded as one of the most challenging golf courses in the state of Florida, featuring strategic challenges at every turn, designed by none other than the Golden Bear. The track winds its way through Florida wetlands and dense 150-year old forest that offers a secluded feeling with barely a home in view.
- Ohio State last played at the Colleton River Collegiate, led by Felix Kvarnstrom who finished tied for 15th at one-over par, finishing 10th as a team.
- The Buckeyes have had a tough spring, playing elite competition in all tournaments but have a chance to finish high and score well this week down in Bradenton.