TAYLOR SWIFT TICKET INFORMATION
MOBILE PHONE ENTRY
- Admittance Policy – Admittance Policy – Children aged 2 and over must have a ticket. Under 2 is free, but must sit on parent’s lap. The GA Snake Pit is restricted to age 16 & over.
- Disability Seating
- Guests are able to exchange their tickets for tickets that meet their disability-related need, based on availability.
- Guests requiring disability seating should contact the Athletics Ticket Office at least two weeks in advance, and are encouraged to make the exchange in advance of the concert if possible. Advance exchanges are made at the Athletics Ticket Office located in the Schottenstein Center.
- If guests cannot make the exchange in advance of show day, then guests can enter Ohio Stadium with their original tickets and proceed to the Ticketing Services window located at the Ohio Stadium Ticket Office at Gate 5 to make the exchange.
- Guests may call the Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (1-800-462-8257) for further details about the exchange process.
- Lost/Stolen Tickets – Guests reporting lost/stolen tickets should contact the ticket office in advance at 1-800-GOBUCKS (1-800-462-8257), however there is no guarantee that lost or stolen tickets will be replaceable.
- Ticket Issues – Guests experiencing ticket issues after entering the gates of Ohio Stadium should contact the nearest Usher or Redcoat for assistance. Guests also may report to the Ticketing Services window located at the ticket office at Gate 5.
- WARNING: Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent, i.e. the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, or the Ohio State Ticket Exchange. Please be advised that StubHub, eBay and ticket brokers, for example, are not recognized ticketing agents of Ohio State. Tickets purchased from unauthorized agents could be counterfeit, stolen, or otherwise void, and will not be valid for admission to the event. Guests with invalid tickets will not be permitted to enter the Stadium and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
At the request of the tour, all tickets will be mobile delivery only. Your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you. Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events.
ACCESS YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO SHOW DAY
Cell service may be unavailable at times around Ohio Stadium. Download the Ticketmaster app ahead of time. You should open your Mobile Entry tickets prior to arriving to your event. The Ticketmaster App will save your tickets and will allow you to view them, even if you lose internet access. Add your ticket(s) to your phone’s “wallet” and have a fully charged battery.
TRANSFER TICKETS TO OTHER PHONE
If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter. If you need to transfer your tickets to another account, please do so before arriving to the stadium. Once they accept their tickets, the tickets will be in their account. Please ensure the email address used is the same email address they use to login to their Ticketmaster account.
ENTERING THE STADIUM
- Make sure you have already downloaded the Ticketmaster App or have downloaded your ticket to your wallet. Cell service may be unavailable at times around Ohio Stadium.
- Open the Ticketmaster App for visit Ticketmaster.com using the internet
- Login to your account and locate your tickets.
- Tap the tickets and show to the ticket taker
- Your phone will be scanned for entry and you are in!
- If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter.
A wristband is required in order to access seats on the field/floor level.
All guests with field seats (tickets with a Section labeled “FLR”) must enter through Gates 17 on the West side or Gate 24 on the East side of Ohio Stadium.
Upon scanning into the event, each person will have a wristband placed on your arm by facility staff. If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter and to receive their wristband.
Only one wristband will be provided per ticket. No additional wristbands will be provided and replacement wristbands are not available.
SNAKE PIT VIP PACKAGE WILL CALL
If you have purchased a Snake Pit VIP Package, all tickets must be picked up at Will Call at Ohio Stadium on show day.
- Guests may begin lining up no earlier than 7:00am outside Ohio Stadium at the Gate 5 Ticket Office. Guests are not permitted to line up or camp earlier than 7:00am on show day.
- At approximately 3:00pm, the Snake Pit VIP Will Call windows will open. Please be prepared with ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Immediately after receiving your tickets, a wristband for Snake Pit access will be placed on your arm by facility staff. All guests with their valid ticket must be present to receive their wristband.
- Guests will then be moved to another line que until the Gates into Ohio Stadium open at 5:00pm.
- GENERAL PUBLIC WILL CALL TICKETS
At the request of the tour, all tickets will be mobile delivery only. There is no option to leave tickets at will call. If you need to transfer your tickets to another account, please do so before arriving to the stadium through the Ticketmaster app.
- CAN I LOSE MY TICKET PRIVILEGES?
- Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU’s reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU’s programs or its student-athletes.