Notable: Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
Personal Records: 5k – 17:35.84| 6k – 21:18.0
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Competed in the Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational and registered a career best 5K time of 17:34.9.
• Participate of the 2018 Wisconsin Pre Nationals.
• Made a Big Ten Cross Country Championship appearance.
• Clocked in a career best 6K time at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships with a time of 21:18.0 to take 36th.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Finished 17th in the 5k at the Indiana University Open with a time of 18:12.2.
• Clocked in at 19:03.7 in the 5k at the Commodore Classic.
• Won the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational with a career-best time of 17:43.6.
• Registered a personal-best 6k time of 21:26.0 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals.
• Took 50th at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 21:38.9.
• Placed 53rd at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional with a 6k time of 21:35.1.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Won a combined 57 races during her high school career on the track at St. Thomas Aquinas High School.
• Won back-to-back OHSAA DIII state titles in the 800m run in 2015 (2:16.07) and 2016 (career-best 2:10.67).
• Helped the 4x800m relay to four straight OHSAA DIII state titles as a freshman (9:11.66), sophomore (9:16.67), junior (9:05.84) and senior (9:11.32).
• Won an indoor state title in back-to-back years in the 4x800m relay at the 2015 and 2016 OATCCC State Championships with readouts of 9:40.68 and 9:51.73.
• Helped the 4x200m relay to OHSAA DIII state championships in 2015 (1:44.19) and 2016 (1:44.88).
• Member of the 4x400m relay that placed second at the 2017 OHSAA DIII State Championships.
• Earned runner-up honors at the 2015 OHSAA DIII cross country state meet as a junior with a 5k readout of 18:10.0.
• Finished in sixth place at the 2014 OHSAA DIII Cross Country State Championships with a 5k time of 19:10.9.
• Majoring in exercise science education.