Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2017 Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 5k – 17:54.48 | 6k – 21:45.3
AS A JUNIOR
• Competed in the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational, running a time of 18:27.1 to take 15th.
• Ran a 18:10.4 to take 23rd a the Vanderbilt Commodore Classic.
• Achieved a personal best time of 17:54.5 at he Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational.
• Made her second appearance at the Cross Country Big Ten Championships.
• Competed at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Clocked in a 5k time of 19:04.5 at the Indiana University Open.
• Ran a season-best 5k time of 18:57.6 at the Commodore Classic.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Top finisher for the Buckeyes at the All-Ohio Championships with a fourth-place showing (6k – 21:45.3 – personal best).
• Helped the Buckeyes win the Queen City Invite with a 6k time of 21:45.9 to place sixth.
• Finished 49th at the Commodore Classic with a personal best 5k readout of 18:04.4.
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Four-year letterman for the cross country and track programs at Westfield High School.
• Ran a personal record of 18:22.9 at the IHSAA Sectional for a fourth-place showing.
• Ran in a 37 total meets during high school.
• Finished 26th as a senior at the IHSAA State Cross Country Championships with a 5K time of 18:47.2.
• On the track, ran a personal record of 2:14.03 in the 800m run at the Midwest Meet of Champions for bronze.
• Owns a career record of 5:04.98 in the 1,600m run.
• Placed fifth in the 800m run at the 2016 IHSAA Girls State Championship.
• Majoring in biology.