Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | Academic All-Big Ten| Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
Personal Records: 5k – 17:28.0 | 6k – 21:16.4
AS A JUNIOR
• Did not compete.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Clocked in at 18:20.1 in the 5k at the Indiana University Open.
• Finished 12th in the 5k at the Commodore Classic, crossing the finish line at 17:54.5.
• Registered a career-best 5k time of 17:28.0 at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational.
• Posted a 6k time of 21:34.6 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals.
• Placed 36th at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 21:23.9.
• Finished 51st at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional with a time of 21:34.8.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Placed eighth at the Queen City Invite with a 6k time of 21:47.0 to help the Buckeyes win the team title.
• Finished 21st at the Commodore Classic with a personal best 5k time of 17:42.6.
• Clocked a personal best 6k time of 21:16.4 at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional to place 47th.
• Finished 44th at the Big Ten Championships with a 6k time of 22:24.5.
• Competed at the Roy Griak Invitational and Pre-Nationals.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Took gold at the 2015 OHSAA Division II State Championships with a 5K time of 18:05.4 for Archbishop Alter High School.
• Four-time state champion on the track.
• As a senior, won titles in the 1,600m run (4:55.30) and 3,200m run (10:55.99) at the OHSAA Division II State Championship.
• Won gold in the 4x800m relay in back to back years as a sophomore and junior at the OHSAA Division II State Championships.
• Majoring in speech and hearing science.