Ohio State Overview
• Sierra is a sophomore majoring in exercise science.
• A member of the 2020 Ohio State Big Ten championship indoor team.
• Sierra helped is a seven-time North Carolina state champion who helped her Southeast Raleigh High School team win a pair of North Carolina state track and field championships.
• She won the 55-meter hurdles, the 300 and ran leadoff for the victorious 4×200 relay team at the 2019 NCHSAA state championships.
• She was the 2018 NCHSAA state outdoor champion in the 300 hurdles and was second in the 100 hurdles.
• Also won state championships as part of the 4×100 and 4×200 relay teams at the 2018 outdoor championships.