Personal Records: Indoor 60m – 7.36; 200 – 23.24; Outdoor 100 – 11.51; 200 – 23.68
Ohio State Overview
• Devine is a junior who is majoring in psychology and a returning indoor All-American for the Buckeyes.
• She transferred to Ohio State after competing for the University of Kentucky as a true freshman in 2018-19.
• Last season with the Buckeyes, Devine was one of the top scorers at the Big Ten indoor championships, an event the Buckeyes won for the second consecutive year.
• Parker scored 16 individual event points after taking runner-up honors to teammate Anavia Battle in both the 60- and 200-meter dashes at the championship event.
• She earned all-Big Ten Conference honors.
• She set personal bests in both events at the championships, running a 7.36 60 and a 23.24 200.
• She qualified for the NCAA indoor championships in the 200 with the 14th fastest time nationally to earn All-American honors.
• Devine will be vying to compete for the Bahamas at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
• Bahamas’ top junior sprinter as a junior in high school
• Two-time silver-medalist at the CARIFTA Games in 2016
• Took bronze and silver at the CARIFTA Games in both 2017 and 2018
• Won the Caribbean Gold Medal with the Bahamas Team at the CARIFTA Championships in Curacao
• World Youth & Juniors Championships qualifier
• Bahamian Youth National Record holder in the 200m