Personal Record: 200 – 24.13; 400 – 54.67
Ohio State Overview
• Alyssa is a junior who is majoring in sports industry.
• She has helped Ohio State win three Big Ten Conference team championships (2019 and 2020 indoors; 2019 outdoors).
• Competed at the 2020 Big Ten indoor championships in the 200 and the 400.
• Also competed at the 2019 Big Ten indoor championships in the 400.
• Scored points at the 2019 indoor championships as part of the 4×400 distance medley relay team.
• Competed at the 2019 NCAA Great Lakes outdoor regionals as part of the 4×400 distance medley relay team.
• Alyssa competed at the 2019 Pan Am U20 championships held in San Jose, Costa Rica.
• Part of the Canadian U20 record-setting 4×400-meter relay team.
AS A FRESHMAN
• Ran a career best 400-meter dash time of 54.86 at the Battle on the Bayou taking ninth.
• Took sixth in the 400-meter dash at the Virginia Challenge with a time of 56.93.
• Claimed third at the Big Ten Championships as a team member of the 4×400-meter relay (3:37.68).
• Competed in the 4×400-meter relay at the NCAA Division I East Region Prelims.
• Ran a career best 200-meter dash time of 25.42 at the Jim Green Track and Field Invitational.
• Placed fourth at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational in the 400-meter dash (56.76).
• Ran a career best 60-meter dash time of 7.69 at the Dr. Sander Columbia Challenge.
• Registered a personal best 400-meter dash time of 55.63 taking 11th at the Clemson Tiger Paw Invitational.
• Clocked a personal best 300-meter dash time at the Ohio State Tune-Up with a time of 39.74 taking second.
• Claimed bronze at the Big Ten Championships in the distance medley relay with a time of 11:26.06.