Notable: NCAA East Preliminary qualifier | Academic All-Big Ten | two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | Big Ten Titles : Long Jump, 4×100-meter relay
Personal Records: 60 – 7.51 | 100 – 11.70 | 200 – 23.52| LJ – 6.35m/20’10”
AS A JUNIOR
• Claimed fifth at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge in long jump (5.83/19’1.5″).
• Took fourth in long jump at the Battle on the Bayou (5.83/19’1.5).
• Ran a career best 200-meter dash time of 23.52 at the Gamecock Invitational taking sixth.
• Registered a career best long jump distance of 6.35/20’10” at the Jesse Owens Classic winning the title.
• Won two Big Ten Championships titles in long jump (6.18/20’3.5′) and 4×100-meter relay (43.99).
• Competed in the 4×100-meter relay as a team member at the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
• Placed third at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational in long jump (5.84/19’2″).
• Took fourth in long jump at the Dr. Sander Columbia Challenge (6.03m/19’9.5″)
• Took fourth at the Clemson Tiger Paw Invitational in long jump with a distance of 6.14m/20’1.74″.
• Placed fourth at the Ohio State Tune-Up in the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.61.
• Ran a personal best 200-meter dash time of 23.87 at the Big Ten Championships to take seventh.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Posted a long jump of 5.77m/18’11.25″ at the NCAA East Preliminary round.
• Finished sixth in the long jump with a career-best mark of 6.20m/20’4.25″ at the Big Ten Championships; also registered a career-best 100m dash time of 11.70 and helped the 4x100m relay team to a fourth-place finish with a time of 44.63.
• Claimed second in the long jump (6.14m/20’1.75″), sixth as the first leg of the sprint medley relay team (3:54.86), seventh in the 200 (23.79W) and clocked a 100m dash time of 11.80 (wind-aided) in the preliminary at the Drake Relays.
• Placed fifth in both the 100m dash (11.88) and the long jump (5.78m/18’11.75″) at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Helped the sprint medley relay team to a fourth-place finish with a time of 3:58.17 at the Tennessee Relays, also running in the 100m dash and 200m dash.
• Registered a sixth-place finish in the 100m dash with a time of 11.79 and a 10th-place finish in the 200m dash with a time of 24.25 at the Jim Click Shootout.
• Won the long jump at both the Music City Challenge (6.00m/19’8.25″) and the Buckeye Invitational (6.03m/19’9.5″).
• Ran a 60 time of 7.64 and a 200 time of 24.71 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a second-place finish in the long jump with a mark of 5.78m/18’11.75″ and a fifth-place finish in the 60 with a time of 7.59 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Ran a career-best 200m dash time of 23.93 at the Kentucky Invitational, finishing fourth.
• Posted a first-place finish with a personal-best 60m dash time of 7.51, and in the 200m dash with a time of 25.69 at the Buckeye Invitational.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Won gold in the long jump at the Jesse Owens Classic with a season-best leap of 6.10m (20-0.25).
• Member of sprint medley relay that claimed gold at the Tennessee Relays with a time of 3:53.14.
• Took sixth in the long jump at the Big Ten Championships with a bound of 6.05m (19-10.25) and was the anchor leg of the 4x100m relay team that placed third (45.46).
• Helped 4x100m relay team take silver at the Drake Relays helping Ohio State win the HyVee Cup.
• Collected bronze at the Jesse Owens Classic in the 100m dash with a wind-aided time of 11.68.
• Registered a fifth-place finish in the long jump at the Tennessee Relays (6.01m/19-8.75).
• Member of 4x100m relay that finished fifth at the Baldy Castillo Invitational with a readout of 46.42.
• Registered ninth place finishes in the long jump at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (5.66m/18-7) and Florida Relays (5.75m/18-10.50).
• Took 11th in the 100m dash (season-best 11.91) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Represented the Buckeyes in the long jump at the NCAA East Preliminaries.
• Then-career-best leap of 6.17m (20-3) at the Big Ten Championships earned her a fourth-place showing and the No. 4 best mark in program history to help Ohio State place third as a team.
• Claimed gold at her first-career collegiate meet, the Buckeye Classic, in the long jump with a bound of 6.00m (19-8.25).
• Won the long jump title at Buckeye Tune Up with a bound of 5.82m (19-1.25).
• Registered a second-place finish at the Armory Track Invitational in the long jump with a leap of 6.06m (19-10.75).
• Helped 4x400m relay finish second at the Buckeye Classic with a time of 3:49.83.
• Clocked a career-best 25.20 in the 200m dash at the Armory Track Invitational competed at the Spire Invite.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Nine-time Georgia Class AA state champion (100m dash x3, 200m dash x3, long jump x3).
• Owns Georgia AA state records in the 200m dash (24.34) and long jump (6.08 meters/19-11.5).
• Captured gold in the long jump at the 2016 New Balance Nationals Outdoor with a bound of 6.36 meters (20-10.5).
• Named the Savannah Morning News Girls Track Athlete of the Year three times in a row.
• School record holder in the 100m dash, 200m dash and long jump.
• Daughter of Ivy and Robert DeLoach.
• Has two siblings (Kalen and Jalen).
• Majoring in marketing.