Notable: USTFCCCA First Team All-American
Personal Records: 200 – 24.19 | 300 – 39.23 | 400 – 53.09
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a seventh-place finish at the NCAA Championships, earning USTFCCCA First Team All-America honors.
• Recorded a 400m dash time of 56.50 and advanced to the NCAA Championships as part of the 4x400m relay at the NCAA East preliminary.
• Posted a 400m dash time of 54.66 and claimed second as a member of the 4x400m relay team at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won the 4x400m relay at the Jesse Owens Classic and the USC Power 5 Challenge.
• Placed second in the 400m dash with a time of 54.10 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Ran a career-best 400m time of 53.09 at the USC Power 5 Challenge and 200m time of 24.19 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Member of the second-place 4x400m relay team at the Big Ten Championships; also ran a 400m time of 53.90 and helped the distance medley relay team to a seventh-place finish.
• Ran on the 4x400m relay team at the Music City Challenge, the Meyo Invitational, the Kentucky Invitational and the Buckeye Invitational.
• Won the 400 with a time of 57.02 at the Buckeye Invitational.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Helped 4x400m relay take silver (3:35.23) and distance medley relay place seventh (11:42.87) at the Drake Relays to help Ohio State secure the HyVee Cup.
• Helped sprint medley relay register the No. 2 time in program history (3:52.54) at the Florida Relays for silver … took bronze in the 400m dash at the Jesse Owens Classic with a readout of 55.17.
• Member of the 4x400m relay that finished fourth with a time of 3:43.71 at the Tennessee Relays.
• Tallied a pair of fifth-place finishes at the Baldy Castillo Invitational in the 400m dash (55.65) and 4x400m relay (3:46.56).
• Placed fifth in the 400m dash at the Tennessee Relays clocking a time of 55.06.
• Ran career-best 200m dash time of 24.78 at the All-Ohio Championships for a sixth-place finish.
• Took seventh in the 200m dash at the Jesse Owens Classic with a wind-aided time of 24.48.
• Clocked a personal best of 54.27 in the 400m dash at the Florida Relays for a 18th-place showing.
• Finished 17th in the 400m dash at the Big Ten Championships (55.06).
• Second leg of distance medley relay that finished fifth at the Big Ten Championships with a clocking of 11:23.32 (No. 2 time in program history) to help Ohio State place third as a team.
• Placed 10th in the 400m dash at the Big Ten Championships with a season-best time of 54.85.
• Placed second in the 400m dash at the Armory Track Invitational with a readout of 56.43.
• Helped the distance medley relay garner silver at the Kentucky Invitational with a time of 11:53.37.
• Clocked a personal-best time of 39.23 in the 300m dash at the Buckeye Tune Up to place second.
• Member of the 4x400m relay that placed third at the Armory Track Invitational with a clocking of 3:40.00.
• Aided the 4x400m relay to a fourth-place showing at the Auburn Invitational (3:45.33).
• Registered a fifth-place finish in the 400m dash at the Auburn Invitational with a clocking of 55.40.
• Helped the 4x400m relay finish in fifth place at the Tyson Invitational with a readout of 3:38.76.
• Clocked a 400m dash time of 55.42 at the Kentucky Invitational to register a sixth-place showing.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Clocked a 100m dash personal best of 11.91 at the Florida Relays to finish third.
• Took bronze at the FHSAA 3A State Championships with a 200m dash time of 25.10.
• Captured six titles in the 200m dash as a senior.
• Earned silver in the 400m dash at the 2016 FHSAA 3A State Championships with a readout of 55.20.
• Clocked a personal-best 200m dash time of 24.20 at the Big Ben Conference Championship to garner gold.
• Clocked best 400m dash time of her career as a junior with a readout of 54.17 at the Bob Hayes Invitational to place second.
• Daughter of Tiffany and Robert Wilson.
• Has four siblings.
• Majoring in nursing.