Notable: 2019 Big Ten Indoor Field Athlete of the year|2017 Big Ten Indoor Field Athlete of the Year | USTFCCCA First Team All-American | five-time Big Ten Champion | holds the school record in the weight throw, indoor and outdoor shot put | three-time First Team All-Big Ten | Big Ten Field Athlete of the Week (Jan. 11, 2017) | two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | Academic All-Big Ten selection | Ohio State Female Athlete of the Year.
Personal Records: SP – 17.88m/ 58’8”| DT – 51.65m/169’5″ | HT – 69.37m/227’7″ | WT – 24.46m/80’3″
AS A SENIOR
• Claimed silver at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge in the hammer throw with a distance of 64.69m/212’3″.
• Placed third at the Florida Relays in the hammer throw with a distance of 62.70m/205’8″.
• Claimed silver and bronze in hammer throw (62.58m/205’4″) and discus (49.71/163’1″) at the Battle on the Bayou.
• Brought home a gold medal in shot put (16.63m/54’6.75″) and bronze in the hammer throw (63.25m/207’6″) at the Virginia Challenge.
• Swept the Jesse Owens classic in shot put (17.32m/56’10”), discus (48.63/159’6″) and hammer throw (67.49m/221’5″).
• Registered a career best distance in discus at the Big Ten Championships taking fifth (51.65m/169’5″).
• Claimed two silver medals at the Big Ten Championships in shot put (17.27m/56’8″) and hammer throw (66.36m/217’8″).
• Registered two career best throws in shot put (17.88m/58’8″) and hammer throw (69.37m/227’7″) claiming third and fourth at the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
• Won the shot put title at the Jim Green Track and Field Invitational with a distance of 17.23m/56’6.5″.
• Won the shot put title (17.18m/56’4.5″) and weight throw title (22.03m/72’3.5″) at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational.
• Claimed the weight throw title at the Dr. Sander Columbia Challenge (22.92m/75’2.5″).
• Placed first in both shot put (17.57m/57’7.75″) and weight throw (22.89m/75’1.25″) at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet.
• Brought home two gold medals in shot put (17.13m/56’2″) and weight throw (23.61m/77’1.75) at the Clemson Tiger Paw Invitational.
• Won the shot put title at the Ohio State Tune-Up with a distance of 17.73m/56’2″.
• Claimed two Big Ten Championship titles in the shot put (17.88m/58’6.8″) and weight throw distance of 24.07m/78’11.75.
• Won the National Championships title in weight throw at the NCAA Divisison I Indoor Track and Field Championships with a career best distance of 24.46m/80’3″.
• Placed fourth at the NCAA Division I National Championships.
AS A JUNIOR (2017-18)
• Competing unattached, finished first in the hammer throw with a mark of 64.50m/211’7″, second in the shot put with a mark of 16.73m/54’10.75″ and fifth in the discus with a throw of 48.42m/158’10”.
• Claimed gold in the shot put with a throw of 17.27m/56’8″ and set a career-best in the weight throw with a silver-medal mark of 23.84m/78’2.75″ at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won the shot put at the Buckeye Tune-Up (16.78m/55’0.75″), the Simmons-Harvey Quad (15.73m/51’7.25″) and the Buckeye Tune-Up (personal best 17.34m/56’10.75″).
• Took first in the weight throw at the Columbia Challenge (21.44m/70’4.25″), the Simmons-Harvey Quad (22.76m/74’8.25″), and the Buckeye Invitational (21.32m/69’11.5″).
• Placed second in both the shot with a mark of 16.30m/53’5.75″ and the weight with a mark of 20.65m/67’9″ at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Also competed at the Music City Challenge.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17)
• Won gold at the Big Ten Championships in the shot put while setting the school record with a throw of 16.69m (54-9.25).
• Finished in fourth place at the Big Ten Championships in the hammer throw with a mark of 59.60m (195-06).
• Garnered silver in the hammer throw at the Ashland Alumni Open with a toss of 60.30m (197-10).
• Picked up a trio of bronze finishes at the Jesse Owens Classic in the hammer throw (career best 61.47m/201-08), shot put (16.03m/52-7.25) and discus throw (47.92m/157-03).
• Finished in third place at the Baldy Castillo Invitational in the shot put (15.34m/50-04) and hammer throw (60.68m/199-01).
• Discus throw of 50.18m (164-07) at the Florida Relays was the third best at the meet.
• Took fourth in the discus throw at the Baldy Castillo Invitational with a heave of 49.45m (162-03).
• Hammer throw of 56.28m (184-08) at the All-Ohio Championships was the fourth best of the meet.
• Took fifth in the shot put at the Tennessee Relays (15.55m/51-0.25) … heaved the discus 50.08m (164-04) at the Tennessee Relays for a sixth-place finish.
• Registered an eighth-place finish in the hammer throw at the Tennessee Relays with a heave of 54.96m (180-04).
• Picked up a pair of ninth-place showings at the Florida Relays in the hammer throw (60.54m/198-07) and shot put (15.96m/52-4.50).
• Represented Ohio State in the shot put and hammer throw at the NCAA East Preliminaries.
• Became first woman in program history to be named Big Ten Indoor Field Athlete of the Year.
• Named B1G Field Athlete of the Championships at the conference meet for winning shot put and weight throw titles.
• Became the first woman in program history to win both the shot put and weight throw at the same conference meet.
• Earned First Team All-America honors in the weight throw with a mark of 21.69m (71-02) at the NCAA Championships to place fourth.
• Won the shot put at the Big Ten Championships with a personal-best heave of 16.71m (54-10) to rank No. 3 in program history for the event.
• Won the weight throw at the Big Ten Championships with a toss of 21.60m (70-10.50) to help Ohio State place third as a team.
• Set the school record in the weight throw with a mark of 21.73m (71-3.50) to win gold at the Buckeye Tune Up.
• Won titles in the weight throw at the Buckeye Classic (21.63m/70-11.75), Kentucky Invitational (20.13m/66-0.50), Findlay Classic (21.25m/69-8.75), Armory Track Invitational (20.93m/68-08) and Spire Invite (20.62m/67-08).
• Captured shot put titles at the Findlay Classic (15.97m/52-4.75) and the Ohio State Tune Up (16.32m/53-6.50).
• Registered runner-up finishes in the shot put at the Buckeye Classic (15.10m/49-6.50) and Armory Track Invitational (15.88m/52-1.25).
• Placed third in the shot put at the Spire Invite with a mark of 15.72m (51-07).
• Took fourth in the shot put with a toss of 15.66m (51-4.50) at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Won a total of 10 titles during the season.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
• Scored points for the Buckeyes at the Big Ten Championships in the discus throw (personal best 50.38 meters/sixth place) and hammer throw (personal best 61.01 meters/sixth place).
• Competed at the 2016 IAAF World U20 Championships in the hammer throw.
• Won the title in the discus throw at the Oliver Nikoloff Invite with a heave of 49.11 meters (161-1).
• Earned silver in the hammer throw with a mark of 58.44 meters (191-9) at the Power Conference Cardinal and Gold.
• Tossed the shot put 15.05 meters (49-4.5) at the Oliver Nikoloff Invite to finish in second place.
• Took third place at the Jesse Owens Classic in the discus throw (47.88 meters/157-1) and hammer throw (59.92 meters/196-7).
• Captured bronze in the shot put (15.19 meters/49-10) and hammer throw (56.90 meters/186-8) at the Alabama Relays.
• Earned fifth-place finishes at the Power Conference Cardinal and Gold in the discus throw (46.18 meters/151-6) and shot put (15.10 meters/49-6.5).
• Earned a fifth-place showing in the hammer throw (57.21 meters/187-8) at the LSU Battle on the Bayou.
• Represented the Buckeyes at the NCAA East Preliminaries in the hammer throw, discus throw and shot put.
• Recorded personal-best shot put mark of 16.04 meters (52-7.5) at the Kentucky Invitational to place fifth; that mark ranks fifth best in program history.
• Earned Buckeyes points at the Big Ten Championships in the weight throw with a toss of 19.92 meters (65-4.25) for sixth place.
• Captured the shot put title at the Ohio State Opener with a mark of 15.11 meters (49-7).
• Earned silver in the weight throw at the Spire NCAA Track and Field Invitational with a personal-best throw of 20.38 meters (66-10.5).
• Finished second in the weight throw (17.89 meters/58-8.5) at the Ohio State Opener.
• Collected bronze at the Power 5 Invite in the weight throw (18.45 meters/60-6.5).
• Fnished fourth in the shot put (15.07 meters/49-5.5) and weight throw (19.69 meters/64-7.25) at the Armory Track Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Three-time OHSAA Division I state outdoor champion (shot put, 2014-15 and discus, 2014).
• 2015 state runner-up in the discus.
• Runner-up in the shot put at the 2013 OHSAA Championships and third as a freshman in 2012.
• Fourth place in the discus and 14th in the shot put at the 2015 New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
• Ranked No. 7 in U.S. in the girl’s discus and No. 8 in the shot put as a senior in 2015.