Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 1,500 – 4:36.59 | 5,000 – 16:31.14 | 3,000 – 9:40.14
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Did not compete.
• Finished 10th in the 3,000m with a time of 9:55.84 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Posted an 11th-place finish with a time of 9:47.26 in the 3,000m at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Registered a 3,000m time of 9:40.14 at the Meyo Invitational, good for 11th.
• Claimed seventh in the 5,000m run with a time of 16:31.4 at the Music City Challenge.
• Took 24th in the 5,000m, clocking in at 17:25.98 at the Big Ten Championships.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Captured gold in the 1,500m run at the All-Ohio Championships with a personal-best time of 4:36.59.
• Member of 4x800m relay team that finished third at the Drake Relays with a time of 8:42.70 to help Ohio State secure the HyVee Cup.
• Took fifth in the 5,000m run (personal-best 16:49.53) at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Helped distance medley relay team finish seventh at the Drake Relays with a clocking of 11:42.87.
• Finished in 18th place in the 5,000m run at the Big Ten Championships with a readout of 4:38.25.
• Competed at the Raleigh Relays.
• Did not compete.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time OHSAA Division I state cross country champion at Centerville.
• Won gold as a junior with a 5K time of 18:09.5 and repeated as a senior with a 5K readout of 17:39.0.
• Took bronze at the state championships as a sophomore with a time of 18:30.6.
• On the track was the anchor leg of the 4x800m relay team that took gold at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championship with a time of 9:00.52.
• Took fourth in the 1,600m run as a junior at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championship with a time of 5:00.02.
• Collected silver as a sophomore in the 1,600m run at the OHSAA Division I State Championships with a readout of 4:58.88.
• Majoring in exercise science education.