Notable: Ran on the 4x400m relay team at the 2018 NCAA Outdoor Championships
Personal Records: 60m – 7.50 | 200m – 23.50 | 300m – 38.90 | 400m – 55.45
AS A JUNIOR
• Ran a career best 400-meter dash time of 55.45 at the Battle on the Bayou to take 11th.
• Placed fifth at the Gamecock Invitational as a member of the 4×400-meter relay team (3:36.20).
• Took second at the Jesse Owens Classic in the 200-meter dash with a time of 24.23.
• Took bronze in the 4×400-meter dash at the Big Ten Championships as a team member (3:37.68).
• Took sixth in the 200-meter dash at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 23.97.
• Competed at the NCAA Division I East Region Prelims as a team member of the 4×400-meter relay.
• Did not compete.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Member of the eighth-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:31.02 at the NCAA Championships.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a silver-medal finish with a time of 3:33.69 and posted a 200 time of 24.00 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Member of the sixth-place sprint medley relay and registered a 200 time of 24.15 (wind-aided) at the Drake Relays.
• Posted a career-best 400 time of 58.17 at the Jesse Owens Classic and won the 4x100m relay with a time of 44.92.
• Part of the fifth-place 4x200m relay team (1:36.44) and clocked a 200 time of 23.63 at the Tennessee Relays.
• Helped the 4x400m relay B team to a sixth-place finish with a time of 3:49.87 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Finished with a 200 time of 25.31 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Claimed second in the 200 with a time of 23.66 at the Music City Challenge.
• Member of the second-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:38.21, also clocking a 60m dash time of 7.82 and 200m dash time of 24.40 at the Columbia Challenge.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a first-place finish in the 4x400m relay (3:40.01) and a fifth-place finish in the 200 (24.39) at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Won the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:34.92 and finished seventh in the 200 with a time of 23.96, also clocking a 7.80 60m dash time at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Registered a career-best 300 time of 38.90 at the Buckeye Invitational.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Member of the second-place sprint medley relay team with a time of 3:52.54 at the Florida Relays.
• Ran on the 4x100m relay (fourth place/44.91) and 4x400m relay (fifth place/3:46.56) at the Baldy Castillo Invitational.
• Placed fifth in the 200m dash at the Big Ten Championships with a readout of 23.70 to earn points for the Buckeyes.
• Clocked the fourth-fastest 200m dash in school history in the prelims at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 23.50.
• Took second in the 200m dash at the Buckeye Classic with a time of 24.70.
• Member of 4x400m relay team that took gold at the Buckeye Tune Up (3:43.99) and silver at the Buckeye Classic (3:49.83).
• Placed third in the 200m dash at the Armory Invitational (23.86) and Kentucky Invitational (24.07).
• Captured bronze in the 60m dash at the Buckeye Tune Up with a readout of 7.57.
• Finished sixth in the 200m dash at time Auburn Invitational with a time of 24.10.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2016 GHSA state champion in the 100m (12.16) and 200m dash (24.45).
• Named Most Valuable Athlete as a senior.
• Won all 15 races (finals and prelims) she competed in as a senior.
• Clocked a personal-best 100m dash time of 12.02 at the 2016 GHSA 3A sectional meet to take first place.
• Won state title in the 200m dash (personal best 24.42) as a freshman.
• Daughter of Darrius Barlow.
• Has one sister (Kamilah).
• Majoring in human development and family sciences.