Personal Records: 60m – 7.73 | 200m – 25.15 | 60H – 8.52 |100H – 14.26
AS A FRESHMAN
• Placed ninth in the 100H at the Maimi Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge.
• Ran a career best 100H time of 14.26 at the Battle on the Bayou to take fifth.
• Registered a career best 200-meter dash time of 25.19 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Took 14th at the Big Ten Championships in the 100H.
• Ran a career best 60H time of 8.52 at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational to take fourth.
• Ran a career best 200-meter dash time of 25.15 at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet.
• Placed second at the Ohio State Tune-Up as a team member of the 4×400-meter relay team (3:54.51).
• Registered a career best 60-meter dash time of 7.73 at the Ohio State Tune-Up.
• Placed 10th at the Big Ten Championships in the 60H (8.67).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2016 State Champion in 100m hurdles
• Broke state record in 100m hurdles in 2017
• Placed at New Balance indoors in 2018
• All-State for all four years of high school career
• Has one sibling: Brockton (23)