Personal Records: SP –16.59m /54’5.25″ | DT – 50.75m/166’6″ | HT – 40.98/134’5″
AS A SOPHOMORE (18-19)
• Threw a career best shot put distance of 16.59m / 54’5.25″ at the NCAA Outdoor Championships to take 12th
• Registered a career best discus throw of 50.75m at the NCAA East Region Preliminary Rounds.
• Garnered a tenth place finish in shot put at the Big Ten Championships.
• Took fourth at the Virginia Challenge in discus (50.02m/164’1″)
• Placed fifth in shot put and discus at the Battle on the Bayou.
• Opened the seasons with a second place finish in shot put (15.67m/51’8.5″) at the Trailblazer Power Five Challenge.
• Placed seventh at the Big Ten Championships in shot put (15.97/52’4.75″).
• Took bronze at the Buckeye Tune up in shot put (16.15m/53’0″).
• Registered a third place finish at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track & Field Meet (15.70m/51’6.25″).
• Placed second at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational in shot put (15.46/50’8.75″).
• Open sophomore campaign at the 2019 Jim Click Track & Field Invitational, placing fifth in shot put.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Posted a career-best shot put of 15.27m/50’1.25″ at the Big Ten Championships, placing 13th.
• Claimed third in the shot (14.40m/47’3″) and fourth in the discus (44.57m/146’3″) at the Ashland Alumni Open.
• Garnered silver in the shot with a mark of 15.19m/49’10” at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Registered a final throw of 14.18m/46’6.25″ in the shot at the Tennessee Relays.
• Threw a career-best discus mark of 45.18m/148’3″ at the Jim Click Shootout, also throwing a 14.81m/48’7.25″ shot put, finishing fourth.
• Opened the season with a shot put mark of 13.59m/44’7″, a discus throw of 42.01m/137’10” and a career-best hammer throw of 40.98m/134’5″ at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Did not compete.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2016 New Balance Indoor national champion in the shot put with a mark of 43-0.50.
• Took gold at the OHSAA D1 Northeast Districts in shot put with a personal best throw of 45’ 4.
• Placed first in discus at the OHSAA D1 Northeast District
• District record holder (45’07).
• Lettered all four years in track & field under the direction of Kendra Mooney.
• Daughter of Tracy and Jared Aquilla.
• Has two younger brothers (Jonas and Ambrose).
• Majoring in chemistry.
• Most memorable moment was winning the New Balance Nationals.