Notable: 2018 NCAA East Preliminary qualifier | owns the fifth-best outdoor 5,000m time in program history | two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2018 Academic All-Big Ten | First Buckeye to win 5,000-meter Big Ten title.
Personal Records: 800m – 2:09.03 | 1,000m – 2:57.22 | 1,500m – 4:21.76 | Mile – 4:43.96 |3,000m – 9:37.03| 5,000m – 15:56.52
AS A JUNIOR
• Won the 1,500-meter run tittle at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge with a time of 4:24.94.
• Ran a career best 800-meter run time of 2:09.03 and 1,500-meter run time of 4:21.76 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Won the Big Ten 5,000-meter run title with a school record time of 15:56.52.
• Competed in the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championship in the 5,000-meter run.
• Ran a career best 3,000-meter run time of 9:37.03 at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational.
• Registered a personal best mile time of 4:42.96 at the Dr. Sander Columbia Challenge taking second.
• Registered a career best 5,000-meter run time of 16:14.00 at the GVSU Big Meet winning the title.
• Placed fourth at the Big Ten Championship in the 5,00o-meter run with a time of 16:21.78.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Finished third in the 1,500m with a time of 4:26.64 and fourth in the 800m with a time of 2:14.20 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Clocked a 5,000m time of 16:31.85 at the Raleigh Relays.
• Member of the fourth-place distance medley relay team (11:50.56) and clocked a 1,500m time of 4:30.66 at the Tennessee Relays.
• Took fifth in the 1,500m with a time of 4:28.91 and registered an 800m time of 2:12.98 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Placed seventh in the 5,000m with a time of 16:54.06 and 14th in the 1,500m with a time of 4:26.14.
• Set a career-best 5,000m time of 16:31.50 at the NCAA East Preliminary round, good for 16th.
• Claimed fourth in the 1,000m with a time of 2:57.22 at the Buckeye Invitational.
• Finished seventh in the mile with a time of 5:00.05 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Clocked a 4:59.17 mile time and an 800m time of 2:18.78 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Member of the second-place distance medley relay team (11:35.22) and placed 11th in the mile with a time of 4:51.79 at the Music City Challenge.
• Finished 10th in the mile (4:51.68) at the Big Ten Championships and ran on the seventh-place distance medley relay team with a time of 11:26.85.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Did not compete.
• Ran career-best mile time of 5:01.92 at the Buckeye Tune Up to win gold.
• Competed at the Spire Invite (5:05.29) and Meyo Invitational (5:02.73) in the mile run.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Took gold at the 2015 OHSAA Division II State Championships with a 5K time of 18:05.4 for Archbishop Alter High School.
• Four-time state champion on the track.
• As a senior, won titles in the 1,600m run (4:55.30) and 3,200m run (10:55.99) at the OHSAA Division II State Championship.
• Won gold in the 4x800m relay in back to back years as a sophomore and junior at the OHSAA Division II State Championships.
• Majoring in speech and hearing science.