Career Honors | Career Bests
- CSCAA First Team All-American
- 800 Free Relay (2020, 2021)
- 400 IM (2021)
- 200 Medley Relay (2020)
- CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American
- 400 IM (2019)
- 800 Free Relay (2018, 2019)
- Second Team All-Big Ten (2020)
- First Team All-Big Ten (2021)
- Big Ten Champion – 400 MR (2021)
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Award (2019)
- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (2020)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- CSCAA First Team Scholar All-American (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Won the 400 IM (4:18.72) at the meet against Indiana
- Finished first in the 200 Fly (2:01.13) against Rutgers and Purdue.
- Went on to win the Big Ten title with the 400 Medley Relay
- Won silver in the 400 IM and bronze in the 200 Fly at the conference championship while also earning points for the Buckeyes in the 200 IM
- Earned All-America honors in the 800 Free Relay and 400 IM
- Swam an outstanding Big Ten Championship meet where she helped the 200 Medley Relay earn second with a school record setting time of 1:35.17 as well as a second-place finish in the 800 Free Relay
- Had a strong showing against Michigan where she placed third in both the 100 and 200 Fly
- Had a strong individual and relay showing against Kentucky where she placed first in the 100 Fly and third in the 200 Fly in as well as first in the 400 Free Relay
- Claimed the podium against Akron/Kenyon with first, second, and third-place finishes in the 200 IM, 200 Fly, and 200 Free respectively
- Continued her podium sweeping appearances against Penn State/Virginia where she had a first-place finish in the 400 IM, second place finishes in the 200 Fly and 200 IM, as well as a third-place finish in the 100 Fly
- Finished 12th in the 400 IM at the NCAA Championships, clocking a personal record of 4:07.84 and the No. 5 time in program history.
- Anchor leg of the school-record breaking 800 Free Relay team at the NCAA Championships, posting a time of 6:59.62 to finish 14th.
- Also a member of the 200 Medley Relay team (21st/1:37.60), 400 Medley Relay (21st/3:32.91) and 400 Free Relay team (17th/3:15.36) at NCAA’s.
- Placed eighth in the 400 IM at the Big Ten Championships, registering a time of 4:12.27; also finished 10th in the 200 Fly with a career-best of 1:57.47 for the No. 5 time in school history and 11th in the 200 IM with a personal best of 1:57.32, also the No. 5 time in program history.
- Member of the bronze-medal 200 Medley Relay team at Big Ten’s with a time of 1:38.85, a new school record; also a part of the fourth-place 800 Free Relay team (7:02.93) and the fifth-place 400 Medley Relay (3:33.34).
- Recorded a personal record in the 100 Fly with a time of 54.78 for third vs. Michigan.
- Finished 12th in the 400 IM (4:17.65) and 15th in the 200 IM (2:01.09) at the Ohio State Invitational.
- Opened the season with a win in the 200 Fly (2:01.44) and third-place finish in the 100 Fly (55.96) vs. Alabama.
- No. 2 on the team in the 200 Fly, No. 3 in the 100 Fly, 200 IM and 400 IM.
- NCAA Qualifier in the 800 Free Relay.
- Helped the 800 Free Relay team to the second-fastest time in school history (7:03.29) with a 1:46.52 split as the third leg.
- Third leg of the fifth-place 800 Free Relay team with a time of 7:04.17, swimming a split of 1:46.34 at the Big Ten Championships.
- Recorded a personal-best in the 400 IM (4:12.74) and in the 200 IM (1:58.96) at the Big Ten Championships.
- Placed 10th in the 200 Fly at the USA Winter Nationals, swimming a personal-best time of 1:58.52.
- Registered a career-best 500 Free time of 4:48.34 at the Ohio State Invitational.
- Opened her Ohio State career with a fourth-place finish in the 200 Free (1:52.95) vs. Kenyon.
Prior to Ohio State
- Swam for four years under the direction of Dan Peterkoski at Upper Arlington High School.
- Member of the Upper Arlington Swim Club for 13 years and trained mainly under Peterkoski and Todd Saltus.
- Helped Upper Arlington win three-straight swimming state titles in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials qualifier in the 400 individual medley and 200 butterfly.
- 2015 USA Swimming Futures Champion in the 400 individual medley.
- 11-time high school All-American.
- Won four state titles as a member of the 200 and 400 freestyle relays in 2016 and 2017.
- Also played water polo for three years.
- 2016 Ohio High School Girls Field Player of the Year.
- Helped Upper Arlington win three-straight water polo state titles in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Daughter of Sarah and Tom Trace.
- Has twin siblings (Betsy and Thomas); Thomas was a member of the Ohio State men’s swimming team.
- Has three additional siblings.
- Majoring in health promotion, nutrition, and exercise.
- Chose Ohio State because her family is extremely important to her and her teammates strive to become better people, better students, and better athletes.
- Most memorable swimming moment was overcoming a 60-point deficit her senior year of high school to claim the third-straight state title as a team.