Career Honors | Bests
• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (200 Free Relay – 2019)
• Second Team All-Big Ten (19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Leadoff leg of the 200 Free Relay at the NCAA Championships, helping the team finish 11th with a time of 1:27.83 for the No. 2 time in program history, also setting a personal record 50 Free time of 22.36.
• Also a member of the 400 Free Relay squad at the NCAA Championships, finishing 17th with a time of 3:15.36; as the leadoff leg, Petrak posted a career-best 100 Free time of 49.03.
• Finished fifth in the 50 Free at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 22.40, as well as seventh in the 100 Free with a time of 49.14; also set a career-best 200 Free time of 1:47.76.
• Part of the silver medal 200 Free Relay team, anchoring the team to a time of 1:28.12 at the Big Ten Championships; leadoff leg of the 400 Free Relay team, finishing fourth with a time of 3:14.72, the No. 2 time in school history.
• Third place in the 100 Free (50.68) against Kentucky and Florida.
• Placed fourth in the 50 Free at the Ohio State Invitational with a time of 22.59.
• Won the 100 Free with a time of 51.25 vs. Akron and Denison and with a time of 50.83 against Penn State and Virginia Tech.
• Opened the season with a second-place finish in the 50 Free (23.48) and a third-place finish in the 100 Free (51.34) vs. Alabama.
• No. 2 on the team in the 50 Free, 100 Free; No. 6 in the 200 Free.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Recorded a personal-best in the 50 Free (22.89) at the Ohio State Last Chance Qualifier.
• Competed in the 50 Free, 100 Free and 100 Back at the Big Ten Championships.
• Registered a career-best 100 Free time of 49.44 and a season-best 100 Back time of 56.13 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Opened her Buckeye career with a fourth-place finish in the 100 Free (51.81) and a fifth-place finish in the 50 Free (23.85) vs. Kenyon.
Ellwood City Lincoln High School
• Swam independently in high school for four years.
• Helped her 200-meter medley relay set a national record to claim gold at the 2016 YMCA National Long Course Championships.
• 2017 Beaver County Times Female Athlete of the Year.
• Allegheny Mountain Swimming Scholastic All-American.
• USA Swimming Scholastic All-American.
• 2017 YMCA Long Course National Champion in the 400-meter freestyle relay.
• Pennsylvania All-State honoree by the High School Swimming Coaches Association.
• Three-time PIAA state champion.
• 2015 PIAA 50-yard freestyle state champion.
• 2017 PIAA 50 and 100 free state champion.
• Took silver in the 100-meter freestyle at the YMCA Long Course Nationals.
• Daughter of Patti and Jay Petrak.
• Has an older sister (Logan).
• Most memorable swimming moment was winning YMCA national relay titles and setting national record.
• Chose Ohio State because she fell in love with the culture and had a good relationship with coaches.
• Has aspirations of coaching a swim club.