Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Finished fifth in the 100 Breast with a season-best time of 1:03.27 at the Ohio State Winter Invite.
• Placed seventh in the 100 Breast (1:03.98) and ninth in the 200 Breast (2:19.54) at the Shamrock Invitational.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Recorded career-best times in the 100 Breast (1:01.99), 200 Breast (2:15.17) and the 200 IM (2:03.62) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Posted a personal-best 50 Free time of 24.85 at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Won the 200 IM (2:03.83) at the Total Performance Invitational.
Beavercreek High School
• Swam under the direction of Charlie Sliemmers for two years.
• Swam with the club Dayton Raiders for 10 years being coach by Kevin Weldon and Meghan Olson.
• Four-time Scholastic All-American.
• Leading scorer for the Dayton Raiders at national championships.
• Claimed gold at the 2017 NCSA Junior National Time Trials with a time of 1:03.78 in the 100 breaststroke.
• Captured a pair of silvers at the 2017 TNAQ Flying JClassic in the 200 breaststroke and individual medley.
• Was the top finisher in the 100 breaststroke in the 2016 OLY Winter Invite.
• Daughter of Jodi and Christopher Sperber.
• Has a younger sister (Julia).
• Majoring in neuroscience.
•Chose Ohio State because of the drive for excellence and the dedication to being elite both in and out of the pool.
•Has aspirations of going to dental school and becoming an orthodontist.
• Most memorable swimming moment was recording a personal best in the LC 100 breaststroke at the NCSA meet.