Career Honors | Bests
• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (200 Medley Relay – 18; 200 Free Relay – 19)
• Second Team All-Big Ten (19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• 100 Back – 51.96 (2019)
• 200 Medley Relay – 1:35.85 (2019)
• 400 Medley Relay – 3:30.36 (2018)
As A Redshirt-Junior (2018-19)
• Third leg of the 11th-place 200 Free Relay team at the NCAA Championships, clocking in with a time of 1:27.83; also part of the 400 Medley Relay that finished 21st (3:32.91) and the 200 Medley Relay that finished 21st (1:37.60).
• Lowered her school record in the 50 Back to 51.96 at the NCAA Championships, finishing 17th; also competed in the 200 Back.
• Member of the silver-medal 200 Free Relay team at the Big Ten Championships, finishing with a time of 1:28.12; Leadoff for the bronze-medal 200 Medley Relay quartet that broke the school record at 1:35.85 and ledoff the fifth-place 400 Medley Relay team, posting a time of 3:33.34.
• Placed fifth in the 100 Back (52.30) at the Big Ten Championships; set a personal record in the 200 Back with a time of 1:54.76 for the No. 4 time in program history; also earned a career-best in the 50 Free at 22.67 in the preliminary, finishing 12th in the final.
• Took fourth in the 100 Back (54.05) at the Ohio State Invitational, and swam a season-best 100 Fly time of 54.00.
• Claimed a win in the 100 Back (55.79) against Virginia Tech and Penn State.
• Opened the season with a second-place finish in the 100 Back (55.05) and the 100 Fly (55.95) vs. Alabama.
• Led the team in the 100 Back and 100 Fly; No. 2 in the 200 Back; No. 4 in the 50 Free.
• Ranked No. 4 in the Big Ten in the 100 Back.
As A Redshirt Sophomore (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier in the 100 and 200 Back as well as the 200 and 400 Medley Relay.
• Posted a career-best 50 Back time of 24.61 at the NCAA Championships as the 200 Medley Relay leadoff, helping the quartet to a 13th-place finish.
• Set a school record in the 100 Back with a time of 52.51, finishing fifth at the Big Ten Championships; also recorded a career-best 50 Free time of 22.86 and 200 Back time of 1:55.59.
• First leg of the fourth-place 400 Medley Relay team that set a school record time of 3:30.36 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won the 100 Back (55.19) vs. Alabama.
• Took sixth in the 100 Back final (53.41) at the USA Winter Nationals.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
As A Freshman (2015-16 – North Texas)
• Won first place in the 200 backstroke at the Conference USA Championships, becoming the first North Texas swimmer or diver to win first place at the meet in school history.
• Named Conference USA Swimmer of the Week in back-to-back weeks on Feb. 2 and Feb. 9, becoming the second North Texas swimmer to win multiple C-USA weekly awards in school history.
• Posted seven NCAA B time standards, four in the 100 backstroke and three more in the 200 backstroke.
• Holds the fastest time in school history in the 100 backstroke, the second-fastest in the 200 backstroke and the third-fastest in the 50 freestyle
• National champion and current holder of three New Zealand age group records.
• Holds the record in the 50-meter backstroke for 16-year-olds, 50-meter backstroke for 17-year-olds and 50-meter freestyle for 17-year-olds.
• Represented her native New Zealand at the 2014 Junior Pan Pac Championships.
• Was a “B” finalist in both the 50-meter freestyle (LCM) and 100-meter backstroke (LCM).
• Placed 14th in the 50-meter freestyle and 16th in the 100-meter backstroke.
• Competed in the 2014 and 2015 New Zealand Short Course Championships, the 2015 New Zealand Age Group Championships and the 2015 New Zealand Open.
• Coached by Igor Polianski of the United Swimming Club.
• Also competed in track & field, triathlon and field hockey.
• Daughter of Philip and Suzanne Bradley.
• Has two younger sisters – Summer and Georgia.
• Majoring in biochemistry.
• Most memorable athletic moment was being able to represent the Silver Fern at Junior Pan Pac Championships, her first meet on the international stage.
• Chose Ohio State because it has the perfect combination of strong academics and athletics. The coaching staff truly care about the person beyond the athlete and will do everything to help you succeed.
• Hobbies include baking and playing field hockey.