Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Finished 23rd in the 100 Fly with a personal best time of 54.35 at the Big Ten Championships; also competed in the 50 Free and 100 Free.
• Placed 21st in the 100 Fly with a time of 55.03 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Seventh in the 100 Fly with a time of 58.12 against Akron and Denison.
• Opened the season with an eighth-place finish in the 100 Fly, clocking in at 58.51 vs. Alabama.
• No. 2 on the team in the 100 Fly.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Recorded a personal-best 50 Free time of 23.22, finishing fifth at the Ohio State Winter Invite; also claimed second in the 100 Fly (55.76).
• Won the 100 Fly at the Total Performance Invitational, clocking in at a personal-best time of 54.49.
• Finished sixth in the 50 Free (24.35) to open the season vs. Kenyon.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Competed at Big Ten Championships as a freshman, swimming in three events: 50 freestyle, 100 freestyle, and 100 butterfly.
• Her Buckeye debut came in the season-opening meet against Kenyon, when she swam in the 100 freestyle and 100 butterfly.
• Mainly competed in freestyle and butterfly events, specifically the 50 and 100 freestyle and 100 butterfly.
• Fastest Ohio State freshman in the 100 fly (55.37) this season
Prior to Ohio State
• Lettered for three years at Northern High School as a swimmer.
• Three-time All-State and an All-American in 2014, she earned state championships in both her sophomore and senior seasons.
• 2014 YMCA long course national champion as a part of the 400 medley relay.
• Most recently her club swim team was the Hershey Aquatic Club, for which she was a national finalist.
• Also swam for NYAC and York YMCA, earning her national championship as a member of the latter.
• Daughter of John and Lisa