Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Won the 100 Back at the Ohio State Winter Invitational after setting a personal best time of 55.40 in the preliminary; also recorded a personal record in the 50 Free (24.00) and a season best in the 200 Back (2:00.16).
• Posted a career-best 100 Free time of 52.83 at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Opened the season with a seventh-place finish in the 200 Back (2:08.71) and ninth-place finish in the 100 Back (58.80).
• Top 10 on the team in both the 100 Back and 200 Back.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Swam a career-best 100 Back time of 55.58 at the Ohio State Winter Invite; also recorded a season-best 200 Back time of 2:00.56.
• Competed in the 100 Back and 500 Free at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Registered a career-best 200 Free time of 1:50.52 at the Total Performance Invitational.
• Opened the season in the 200 Free (1:57.26) and the 200 Back (2:08.39) vs. Kenyon.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Competed at Big Ten Championships as a freshman, swimming in three events: 100 backstroke, 200 backstroke, and 500 freestyle.
• Her season best times in both backstroke events put her in the Top 10 on the team.
• Made her collegiate debut in the dual meet against Kenyon, swimming in four events
Prior To Ohio State
• Lettered all four years at Dublin Jerome High School and made four consecutive All-Ohio teams.
• Two-time All-Ohio scholar athlete and two-time Scholar All-American.
• As a member of the New Albany Aquatic Club she was a two-time NCSA Junior Nationals qualifier.
• Daughter of Jeff and Eileen.
• Her mother swam at Kentucky and her father played basketball at Kent State; also her sister competes in track & field/cross country for North Carolina and she has a cousin who swims at LSU.