Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar-Athlete (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Finished fourth in the 1650 Free with a time of 16:37.60 at the CSCAA National Invitational Championship; also recorded a personal best 200 Fly time of 2:00.54 and a season-best 500 Free time of 4:51.08.
• Recorded season-best times in both the 1650 Free (16:35.50) and the 400 IM (4:17.24) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Placed 18th in the 100 Free (10:08.98) and the 1650 Free (16:47.70) at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Opened the season with a fourth-place finish in the 200 Fly (2:05.07) vs. Alabama.
• Top 10 on the team in the 1000 Free (No. 6) and the 1650 Free (No. 5).
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Clocked a personal-best time of 4:47.14 in the 500 Free as well as a season-best in both the 1650 Free (16:24.33) and the 400 IM (4:15.82) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Placed second in the 1650 Free (16:49.61) vs. Kentucky and Toledo.
• Posted a career-best 1000 Free time of 9:55.67 at the USA Winter Nationals.
• Swam a personal-best 200 Free time of 1:50.20 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Opened her Ohio State career with a second-place finish in the 1000 Free (10:03.91) vs. Kenyon.
Desert Mountain High School
• Swam under the direction of Tere Zacher for one year.
• Trained at Scottsdale Aquatic Club for one and a half years under Kevin Zacher.
• Member of Club Aleman de Mexico for four years under the direction of Marcos Hernandez.
• Record holder in Arizona at the district meet.
• Age group record holder at Mexican Nationals.
• Most Valuable Swimmer for the girls swim team at Desert Mountain.
• Mexico City’s state prize winner.
• Mexico City’s Sports Merit Award recipient.
• Member of the Mexican Junior National Team.
• Swam at World Junior Championships in 2013 and 2015.
• 2014 Youth Olympic Games participant and 2016 Junior PanPacific Championships swimmer.
• Daughter of Yolanda Becerra and Hector Jaspeado.
• Has one brother (Hector).
• Majoring in food science and technology.
• Has dreams of starting her own business one day.
• Chose Ohio State because she loved the campus, environment, team, coaches, and it felt like a good fit.
• Most memorable swimming moment of her life was taking sixth in the 400 freestyle at her first big international meet.
• Her greatest sport thrill is having been a member of the Mexican Junior National team and travelling around the world to compete and see other countries.