Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Achieved an NCAA “B” Cut and personal record in the 100 Breast (1:01.68), finishing sixth at the CSCAA National Invitational Championship.
• Won the 100 Breast (1:02.42) and the 200 Breast (2:15.14) at the Ohio State Winter Invitational, posting a career-best in the 200 Breast.
• Registered a new personal best in the 50 Free of 24.56 at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Opened the season with eighth-place finishes in the 100 Breast (1:06.15) and the 200 Breast (2:26.75) against Alabama.
• No. 2 on the team in the 200 Breast and No. 3 in the 100 Breast.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Finished fourth in the 200 Breast at the Ohio State Winter Invite with a personal-best time of 2:19.09.
• Posted a personal-best 100 Breast time of 1:03.52 at the Shamrock Invitational, placing fifth.
• Swam the 100 and 200 Breast at Michigan, Rutgers and Virginia Tech quad; also swam the 100 Breast at tri-meet with Akron and Denison.
• Opened the season with a sixth-place finish in the 100 Breast (1:07.11) against Kenyon.
Rocky River High School
• Swam under the direction of Mark Harris for four years.
• Most Valuable Swimmer for Rocky River as senior.
• Three-time All-Ohio swimmer.
• OHSAA Scholar-Athlete.
• Great Lakes Conference Scholar-Athlete.
• Outstanding Senior Award.
• Academic All-American swimmer in the 100 breaststroke for two years.
• Captain of Rocky River.
• Claimed gold in the 200 L breaststroke at the 2017 Lake Erie Senior Championships with a time of 2:47.15.
• Garnered silver in the 50 L breaststroke at the 2017 Speedo Champions Series in Columbus with a readout of 35.12.
• Daughter of Christine and Michael Banks.
• Has a younger sister (Angelina).
• Majoring in biology.
• Chose Ohio State to be a member of an incredible swim program while pursuing an excellent education.
• Plans to pursue a career in the medical field after graduation with hopes of helping others.