• CSCAA First Team All-American (2018 – Platform)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (18)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Competed on 1-Meter and Platform at the NCAA Championships, finishing 28th and 39th, respectively.
• Finished fifth on Platform (527.50) and seventh on 1-Meter (548.25) at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships.
• Claimed seventh on the Platform at the Big Ten Championships, registering a score of 305.35; also finished 13th on 1-Meter (292.75).
• Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, finishing seventh on the Platform with a score of 250.25.
• Placed in the Top Three 11 different times throughout the season on all three boards, including opening the season with a win on the 1-Meter board (241.58) and placing second on 3-Meter (304.05) vs. Alabama.
• Led the team on 1-Meter and Platform; No. 3 on 3-Meter.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier on one-meter and platform.
• Claimed fifth with a score of 296.80 on the platform at the NCAA Championships to earn First Team All-America honors.
• Placed fourth on platform (597.70) and 10th on one-meter (558.95) at the NCAA Zone C Diving meet.
• Posted a fourth-place finish on platform with a score of 331.25 at the Big Ten Championships; also finished ninth on the one-meter board with a score of 310.30.
• Won platform at quad meet vs. Michigan, Rutgers and Virginia Tech (256.73) and at the tri-meet vs. Kentucky and Toledo (271.40), as well as at the Ohio State Invitational (267.65).
• Registered a first-place finish on the one-meter board (277.30) and a second-place finish (264.50) on the three-meter board against Alabama.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Competed at NCAA Championships on platform.
• Made her Ohio State debut in the dual meet against Kenyon, placing first on one meter and second on three meter.
• Finished in sixth at Big Ten Championships on platform.
• Earned a first place finish on platform at the OSU Invite.
• Placed first on both one meter and platform in the team’s meet against IUPUI, Xavier, and Ball State.
• Finished in first place on one meter at two other meets: against Denison and Wright State; her score of 297.83 against Denison was a season-best