Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Finished second in the 1650 Free with a personal best time of 16:49.80 and fifth in the 500 Free with a personal best time of 4:55.14 at the Ohio State Winter Invitational; also recorded a best time of 1:51.95 in the 200 Free.
• Placed sixth in the 1650 Free with a time of 16:49.53 at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Registered a personal record in the 100 Free of 53.37 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Opened the season with a seventh-place finish in the 1000 Free, clocking in at 10:44.04 against Alabama.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Posted a career-best 500 Free time of 4:59.66 at the Ohio State Winter Invite; also swam a season-best 200 Free time of 1:53.86.
• Registered a personal-best 1000 Free time (10:29.90) at quad meet vs. Michigan, Rutgers and Virginia Tech.
• Made Buckeye debut in the 1000 Free vs. Kenyon.
Saint Ursula Academy
• Lettered four years in swimming under Ann Gartner.
• Served as team captain for the Bulldogs as a senior.
• Swam with club team Anderson Barracudas for nine years under Ed Bachman.
• All-state Ohio member.
• All-American as a senior.
• Earned coaches award as a junior and senior.
• State finalist as a junior and senior.
• All-district honoree all four years of high school.
• Took 11th at the 2017 YMCA Short Course National Championships in the 1650 freestyle.
• Took fifth in the 1650 freestyle at the 2015 SE NAC Speedo Music City Invite with a time of 17:24.35.
• Daughter of Kathy and Keith Ferrara.
• Has a sister (Kaitlyn).
• Majoring in communications.
• Chose Ohio State because the program at Ohio State does a great job of improving swimming in and out of the pool more than any other school; she likes the coaching staff and the atmosphere of the team.
• Most memorable swimming moment of her career was qualifying for the Ohio High School State Championships.
• Has aspirations of using her degree to study behavioral patterns.