Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Finished fourth in the 50 Free with a season-best time of 23.25 in the preliminary at the Ohio State Winter Invite; also finished seventh in the 100 Free and recorded a personal-best 100 Breast time of 1:04.47.
• Placed 10th in the 100 Breast (1:04.95) at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Registered a career best in the 100 Free (51.37) at the Ohio State Invitational.
• No. 5 on the team in the 100 Breast and No. 9 in the 50 Free.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Posted a career-best 50 Free time of 23.18 and 100 Free time of 51.69 at the Ohio State Winter Invite.
• Finished 16th in the 100 Breast with a personal-best time of 1:06.08 at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Registered a 200 Free time of 1:56.14 at the Total Performance Invitational, a career-best.
• Opened the season with a third-place finish in the 100 Free (54.28) vs. Alabama.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Competed at Big Ten Championships as a freshman, swimming in three events: 50 freestyle, 100 freestyle, and 100 breaststroke.
• Made her Buckeye debut in the season-opening meet against Kenyon, swimming in the 50 and 100 free.
• Had the second-fastest 50 free and 100 breast times among freshmen on the team.
• Lettered all four years at North Allegheny High School as a swimmer.
• Two-time All-American and a state champion in 2015 as a member of the medley relay.
• Swam for the Allegheny North Swim Club from 2010 through 2016.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as winning her state championship as a part of the medley relay.
• Daughter of Brian and Jane Wright.
• Her father was a diver in college.