Career Honors | Bests
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (19)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Finished third in the 1650 Free with a time of 16:36.35 at the CSCAA National Invitational Championship; recorded a personal best in the 200 Breast, clocking in at 2:19.41.
• Placed 11th in the 1650 Free with a season-best time of 16:23.42 at the Big Ten Championships; also finished 16th in the 500 Free after setting a personal best in the preliminary of 4:45.17 and 17th in the 400 IM with a career-best of 4:14.32.
• Finished 15th in the 1000 Free (10:06.41) and in the 1650 Free (16:38.87) at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Claimed fifth in the 1000 Free (10:16.21) and seventh in the 200 Fly with a new personal record of 2:08.35 vs. Akron and Denison.
• Second in the 1000 Free with a time of 10:11.86 vs. Louisville and Texas A&M.
• Opened her Buckeye career with a fourth-place finish in the 1000 Free (10:18.15) against Alabama.
• No. 2 on the team in the 1000 Free and 1650 Free; No. 3 in the 500 Free.
Prior to Ohio State
• Qualified for four ACC events during the 2017-18 season at Virginia Tech, recording three personal bests at the event.
• Sister, Molly, is also on the team.
• Majoring in economics.