• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (2018 – Platform)
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Finished 17th on 3-Meter at the NCAA Championships, registering a score of 308.00.
• At the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, took sixth on 3-Meter with a score of 700.85.
• Placed ninth on 3-Meter at the Big Ten Championships with a score of 359.15; also took 10th on 1-Meter (301.70) and 12th on Platform (264.25).
• Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, finishing 12th on 3-Meter with a score of 262.70.
• Finished in the Top Three 11 times throughout the season on all three boards.
• Led the team on 3-Meter while finishing No. 2 on 1-Meter and No. 3 on Platform; also ranked No. 10 on 3-Meter in the Big Ten.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier on platform and three-meter.
• Scored 246.25 in the platform final, finishing 15th and earning CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American.
• Registered a score of 579.50 on three-meter, placing sixth to advance to the NCAA Zone Diving meet; also scored 471.30 on platform to finish 12th.
• Took 10th on three-meter at the Big Ten Championships (344.35), 12th on platform (268.05) and 13th on one-meter (285.70).
• Finished in the Top Four in three meets during the season.