Career Honors | Bests
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (18)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (18)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Won the 50 Back with a career-best time of 24.70 at the CSCAA National Invitational Championship; also finished second in the 200 Back (1:56.59) and third in the 100 Back (54.44) and 50 Free (22.98).
• Placed 13th in the 100 Back after setting a personal best in the preliminary of 53.53 at the Big Ten Championships; also finished 13th in the 200 Back with a personal best of 1:55.68 set in the prelims; recorded yet another career-best in the 50 Free at 22.79 for 14th place.
• Took 18th in the 100 Back (55.15) and 19th in the 200 Back (1:58.37) at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Fourth in the 200 Back, clocking in at 2:03.89 against Akron and Denison.
• No. 3 on the team in the 100 Back and 200 Back; No. 5 in the 50 Free.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Registered three personal-bests at the Ohio State Winter Invite: 50 Free (22.96/second place), 100 Free (50.58) and 100 Back (54.39/first place).
• Placed second in the 50 Free (23.53) at the Total Performance Invitational.
• Posted a career-best 50 Back time of 26.19 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Won the 100 Free (53.47) in the season-opening meet vs. Kenyon.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Swam at Big Ten Championships as a freshman, competing in three events: 50 freestyle, 100 freestyle, and 100 backstroke.
• Her season-best 50 freestyle time (23.42) was sixth-best on the team and best among Buckeye freshmen.
• Made her Ohio State debut against Kenyon, swimming in three events including the 400 freestyle relay.
• Had a pair of first place finishes as a freshman: 200 freestyle relay against Toledo and 100 freestyle against Wright State
Prior to Ohio State
• Lettered all four years at Indian Hill High School as a swimmer.
• High school All-American and scholastic All-American, as well as a three-time team MVP.
• Three-time league champion as a senior and state-runner up.
• Also swam with the Cincinnati Aquatic Club since 2004.
• Lists greatest sports thrill as breaking the state record in the 200 freestyle relay her freshman year.
• Daughter of Brady and Kathy Landstra