• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Competed on 3-Meter and Platform at the NCAA Championships.
• Placed eighth on the Platform at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships with a score of 507.80; also finished 10th on 3-Meter (563.90) and 13th on 1-Meter (528.10).
• Claimed eighth on Platform at the Big Ten Championships, registering a score of 292.10.
• Finished in the Top Three eight times throughout the season on all three boards.
• No. 2 on the team on both 3-Meter and Platform; No. 3 on 1-Meter.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Finished 11th on platform (471.50) and 14th on three-meter (544.30) at the NCAA Zone Diving meet.
• Scored 260.75 to place 14th in the platform final at the Big Ten Championships.
• Took first on the three-meter board (306.35) at the Shamrock Invitational.
Prior to Ohio State
• Three-year letter winner at Douglas County High School; captain of the squad in 2017.
• Also competed for the Mile High Dive Club for three years.
• 2017 Colorado state champion.
• 2017 Colorado Diver of the Year.
• Two-time record holder at Douglas County and a record holder at three separate high schools.
• USA Diving Synchro Nationals finalist on three-meter.
• Undefeated in her senior year.
• Also was a level 10 gymnast; made the Top Five in the all-around at the USA Gymnastics Colorado state championship in 2014.
• Daughter of Darren and Mindee Barker.
• Has one older sister, Samantha.
• Majoring in zoology.
• Lists most memorable athletic moment as winning the high school state championship in her senior year.
• Chose Ohio State to be a little fish in a big pond; to be in a program that would push her to be the best that she can be as both an athlete and student.
• Plans to go to nursing school.
• Favorite hobby is painting nails.