- Second Team All-Big Ten (2019)
- Big Ten All-Championship Team (2019)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2019)
AS A JUNIOR (2020)
- Appeared in all nine meets for the Buckeyes
- Won three uneven bars event titles during her junior campaign
- Registered a career-high 9.925 on bars to win the event during the tri-meet against Central Michigan and Maryland
- Scored a 9.000 during the match-up against Arizona to win bars for the Buckeyes
- Claimed another uneven bars title against Michigan State with a score of 9.875
- Led the Buckeyes on uneven bars against No. 8 Minnesota
- Scored a 9.700 on beam to assist in the Buckeyes win over Penn State
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
- Competed in all 13 meets for the Buckeyes
- Led the team on bars (9.875) and beam (9.850) at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional
- Placed first on beam with a 9.850 during Session One at the Big Ten Championships, making the All-Championship Team
- Won the uneven bars title on five separate occasions – March 9 vs. BGSU with a career-high 9.900, March 2 vs. West Virgnia and Temple with a 9.875, Feb. 2 vs. Iowa with a 9.875, Jan. 27 vs. Michigan State with a career-best 9.900 and Jan. 12 vs NC State with 9.875
- Second on beam with a 9.875 against Bowling Green
- Took third on beam, posting a score of 9.875 for a season high vs. West Virginia and Temple
- Tied for second on bars with a score of 9.875 against Nebraska
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Competed in all 13 meets.
- Tied for third on balance beam with a 9.800 in her collegiate debut at UCLA.
- Tied for first place on balance beam (9.850), was third on uneven bars (9.825) and had a career-high 9.750 on vault at Iowa.
- Scored career marks on uneven bars (9.900), floor exercise (9.900) and in the all-around (39.225) against Minnesota and Illinois State – tied for third on uneven bars and was third in the all-around.
- Claimed the uneven bars title versus Penn State behind a mark of 9.875.
- Matched her career-high 9.900 on uneven bars for a first-place finish against Western Michigan.
- Tied for first on balance beam with a career and team-high 9.925 versus N.C. State and Central Michigan.
- Matched her career mark on vault with a 9.750 at the NCAA Columbus Regional.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- 2016 Nastia Liukin Cup qualifier.
- Finished sixth at JO Nationals in 2015 and 2016.
- Trained at Buckeye Gymnastics.
- Daughter of Bret and Cheryl Swartzentruber.
- Has three siblings, Jared, Jillian and Joel.