- Appeared in two meets for the Buckeyes
- Shined in her collegiate debut with a 9.925 on vault to claim a first-place finish.
- Registered a 9.850 on vault to take third against Arizona and Bridgeport
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained at Virginia International Gymnastics
- Three-time Junior Olympics national qualifier; placed second in the all-around in 2016, also finishing second on beam and floor as well as third on vault along the way
- Competed at the 2016 Nastia Liukin Cup, finishing sixth in the all-around
- In 2015, Edwards was second on floor at the JO Nationals