AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
• Played in all 20 games for the Buckeyes, starting 15.
• Was the second leading scorer on the team with eight goals and 21 points.
• Recorded the game-winning goal against Boston University (9/3).
• Scored two goals in a single game twice, the first time was against Ohio (10/7) and the second was against Michigan State (10/19).
• Took 17 shots with 12 landing on target for a .706 shot on goal percentage.
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, NFHCA National Academic Squad honoree and Academic All-Big Ten recipient.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Saw action in eight games for the Buckeyes.
• Registered five shots, including three against Indiana (Oct. 27).
• Played in a season-high 24 minutes during a 4-0 shutout against Lehigh (Aug. 27).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• First-team All-Met as both a junior and senior for Herndon High School.
• Second team All-State selection her senior season while leading her team to a 14-6 record.
• Teamed with her sister, Taylor, and helped Herndon to the 2014 Concord District Championship for the first time in 35 years as a sophomore.
• On the club level, competed for Rampage Field Hockey.
• Second team US Futures Level I selection.
• Daughter of Carolyn and Billy Stone.
• Her sister, Taylor, plays field hockey at Louisville.
• Member of Herndon’s guitar program for three years.
• Intends to major in business.