AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
• Started every game of the season for the Buckeyes.
• Recorded two goals and three assists, registering a goal against Ohio and Ball State.
• 12 of her 15 shots were on goal for a .800 SoG% for the season.
• Registered a season-high three points against Ohio (10/7).
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, NFHCA National Academic Squad honoree and Academic All-Big Ten recipient.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Appeared in all 19 games for the Buckeyes, starting in three.
• Registered five shots, four of which were on target for an .800 shot-on-goal percentage.
• Started first game of career against Michigan State (Sept. 24), playing a season-high 46 minutes in shootout loss.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Leading scorer during her junior and senior seasons at Villa Joseph Marie.
• Culminated her career by being named a first team all-state honoree by the Pennsylvania Field Hockey Coaches Association.
• Twice was her team’s Most Valuable Player.
• Three-time Catholic Academics League all-star.
• Scored a goal on a penalty corner with no time remaining in regulation lifted Villa Joseph Marie to its first-ever postseason win.
• On the club level, competed for the Mystx and was a member of the 2016 National Indoor Tournament champions.
• Daughter of Beth Paoni and Michael Trzaska.
• Has an older sister, Allie, that plays soccer at the University of Pennsylvania.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Won the Villa Joseph Marie’s Excellence in French award.
• Majoring in marketing.