AS A JUNIOR (2018)
• Played in and started all 20 games for Ohio State.
• Saw a season-high 65 minutes of action in the overtime victory at Louisville (8/26).
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, NFHCA National Academic Squad honoree and Academic All-Big Ten recipient.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Appeared in 18 games for the Buckeyes.
• Saw a season-high 29 minutes of action against Ohio on Sept. 17.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Did not see any game action for the Scarlet and Gray.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Four-year varsity starter and team captain.
• Bucks County “Player to Watch”.
• Had 21 goals and 20 assists in her final two seasons.
• Philadelphia Senior All-Star (2015).
• Suburban One League first team and honorable mention all-state in 2014.
• Bucks County Golden Team honorable mention (2014).
• Suburban One champion for Council Rock North in 2014.
• National Field Hockey Festival, U19 Mystx in 2014.
• Also competed in Junior Premiere Outdoor League and Junior Premiere Indoor League.
• Third place at Junior Premier Outdoor League in 2014.
• Took second place at Disney Showcase (2015) and first place at National Club Challenge (2015).
• Also participated in swimming, lacrosse and track.
• Member of the Distinguished Honor Roll.