AS A JUNIOR (2018)
- Led the team in scoring with 11 goals and 26 points.
- Scored three game-winning goals, all of which pushed Ohio State over higher ranked opponents. She scored the game winner against Louisville (9/26) and Northwestern (10/5). In the Big Ten tournament, she scored the game-winning goal with under three minutes to play in double overtime to defeat Rutgers, 1-0, and advance to the semifinals.
- Earned Second Team All-Big Ten recognition following the regular season and earned All-Tournament Team honors at the conclusion of the 2018 Big Ten Tournament.
- Received Big Ten Preseason Honors at the beginning of the season.
- Ohio State Scholar Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten recipient.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
- Played in all 19 games, starting in 17.
- Led the team in game winning goals with three, as well as tied for second in goals (5) and third overall with three assists and 13 points.
- Totaled 35 shots (.657 shot-on-goal percentage).
- Tallied Ohio State’s lone goal against No. 19 Wake Forest (Sept. 10).
- Dished out an assist against Ohio (Sept. 17), No. 11 Stanford (Sept. 30) and Indiana (Oct. 20).
- Posted a season-high 63 minutes of action against No. 9 Michigan (Sept. 22).
- Found the back of the net for a 3-2 overtime win against California (Oct. 8), registered both of Ohio State’s goals in shutout win against No. 18 Rutgers (Oct. 13) and put the Buckeyes on the board in 3-1 victory over Indiana in the Big Ten Tournament (Oct. 27).
AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished second on the team with 17 points (seven goals, three assists).
- Scored her first collegiate points with a one-goal, one-assist effort in the second game of the season at Delaware (Aug. 28).
- Had at least one goal in three of the first five games.
- Scored once vs. Ohio (Sept. 4), UC Davis (Sept. 7), Northwestern (Sept. 16), Kent State (Sept. 30), Ball State (Oct. 3) and Indiana (Oct. 21).
- Two game-winning goals on the season: vs. Ohio and at Indiana.
- Ohio State was 5-2 in games in which she scored a goal.
- Dished out three assists: at Delaware (Aug. 28), at Michigan State (Sept. 25), Kent State (Sept. 30).
- Took 34 shots and had a .529 shot-on-goal percentage.
- Averaged 50.2 minutes per game.
- Started 12 of the 17 games that she played in.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Member of Spanish Champion U-14 team, Spanish National U16 team and Spanish National U18 team that competed at the European Championships last summer.
- Has competed in several international tournaments including the Five Nations Championships.
- Played for Atletic Club where she won the Spanish national championship and placed second in the indoor championship.
- Has a sister, Carlota Clotet, who played at Rider University and is a two-time All-MAAC first team selection.
- Would like to coach field hockey after college.
- Also competes in gymnastics.