Notable: 2017 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2017 Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 5 mile – 26:58.1| 5k – 16:32.1|8k – 25:35.0 | 10k – 32:45.7
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Registered a career best 5k time of 16:32.1 at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational.
• Competed in the Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational, finishing with a career best 8k time of 25:35.0.
• Made an NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships debut. Was able to clock in a career best 10k time of 32:45.7.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Clocked in at 26:58.1 in the five mile at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational (Sept. 29).
• Majoring in actuarial science.