Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2017 Academic All-Big Ten selection
Personal Records: 5k – 15:48.0|6k – 18:33.3 | 8k – 24:38.7 | 10k – 33:02.3
AS A JUNIOR
• Took 16th at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational with a career-best 5k time of 15:48.0.
• Had a 6th place finish at he 2018 Golden Eagle Cross Country Invitational (15:48.0)
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Finished 10th at the Indiana University Open with an 8k time of 25:24.8 (Sept. 2).
• Placed 12th at the Commodore Classic (Sept. 16), clocking in at 25:24.7.
• Ran a career-best 8k time of 24:38.7 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals (Oct. 14), claiming 14th.
• Claimed 65th place with an 8k time of 25:26.9 at the Big Ten Championships (Oct. 29).
• Represented Ohio State at the NCAA Great Lakes regional, crossing the finish line at 33:02.3 in the 10k (Nov. 10).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Helped Buckeyes capture team title at the Queen City Invite with a personal-best 6k time of 18:33.3 to finish fifth (Sept. 3).
• Notched a 33rd-place showing at the All-Ohio Championships with an 8k time of 26:02.6 to secure team title for Ohio State (Sept. 30).
• Recorded a personal-best 8k run of 25:39.7 at the Commodore Classic to place 35th (Sept. 17).
• Placed 83rd at the Big Ten Championships with an 8k time of 26:28.4 (Oct. 30).
• Competed at Pre-Nationals (Oct. 15).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Nine-time state qualifier at William V. Fisher Catholic High School.
• 2016 Division III 3,200m state champion.
• Helped lead the golf team to a state title in 2015.
• Son of Cathy and Scott Wood.
• Has three older siblings (Jacob, Sarah and twin David).
• Majoring in civil engineering.