Ohio State Overview
• Evan is a senior for the Buckeyes who is majoring in mechanical engineering.
• He is an OSU Scholar-Athlete in 2020-21 and was named Academic All-Big Ten in 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- Competed in the weight throw (14.53m) at the Rod McCravy Memorial
- Competed in the discus (45.73m) and hammer throw (52.57m) at the Big Ten Championships
- Finished fifth in the hammer throw (50.59m) and eighth in the discus (47.82m) at the USC Open
As a Sophomore
• Season Bests: 46.54/152-8 (Discus).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time All-Conference honoree.
• Conference Champion.
• Two-time state qualifier.
• Named All-Ohio in track and field.
• Son of Matthew and Elizabeth Johnson.
• Has one brother, Connor.