Personal Records: 60 – 6.93 | 60H – 8.04 | 110H – 14.64 | 200 – 21.25
Ohio State Overview
- Tavonte is a senior who is majoring in aviation
- He has competed at multiple Big Ten championships for the Buckeyes
- Ran the 200 meters and 60 hurdles at the 2020 Big Ten indoor championships and ran the 60 hurdles at the 2019 Big Ten indoor meet
More on Tavonte
- Has competed internationally for the Bahamas in meets in China, Colombia and London
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Member of the first-place 4x100m relay team with an overall time of 39.69; also posted a 200 time of 21.38w and ran on the sprint medley relay team (3:29.68).
• Posted a career-best 200 time of 21.25 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Helped the sprint medley relay team to a first-place finish at the Tennessee Relays with a time of 3:27.82; recorded a 200 time of 21.33w.
• Registered a career-best 110m hurdles time of 14.64 at the Jim Click Shootout, good for sixth; also clocked a 200 time of 21.43.
• Posted a 110m hurdles time of 14.82 and helped the 4x400m relay team to an 11th-place finish with a time of 3:22.84 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Clocked a 60m hurdles time of 8.05 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Ran a career-best 60m hurdles time of 8.04 at the Buckeye Tune-Up, also finishing fourth in the 200 with a time of 21.97.
• Finished eighth in the 200 with a time of 21.66 and helped the 4x400m relay team to a fourth-place finish with a time of 3:15.43 at the Music City Challenge.
• Claimed fifth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.14, eighth in the 60 with a time of 7.01 and 11th in the 200 with a time of 21.75 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Registered a career-best 60 time of 6.93 at the Columbia Challenge; also ran a 200 time of 22.10.
• Placed ninth in the 200 with a time of 21.98 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Won gold as part of the 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:12.88 and bronze in the 200 with a time of 21.64 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Finished fourth in the 60m with a time of 7.01 at the Buckeye Invitational.